1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Dom Quixote
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 11, 1957 (Age: 67)
Adminisrative

Share This Page

Dom Quixote

Fapstronaut, Male, 67, from Wyoming

Dom Quixote was last seen:
Sep 25, 2016
    1. Buddhabro
      Buddhabro
      Respect your struggles and success. I noticed that the date for my last PMO was also 8/9/. And I started my 90 day hard reboot on 8/10/16, one year after you.
      I'll be checking your thread for inspiration.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 11, 1957 (Age: 67)
    Adminisrative
    I've been addicted to M and O since I was about 15 years old. Oddly enough, I'm not affected so much by P as I am to M and O (at least to the extent I have read about on this site).

Until 4 days ago I would M and O about 2 to 3 times per week. Again I know this might not be viewed as excessive by some, but it is too much for me. I really want to succeed at this; it will be so meaningful to succeed!

I am single--have never been married--and am currently not in a sexual relationship of any kind. Actually I have not dated since 1985, and at this point I intend to spend the rest of my life celibate (and now hopefully chaste as well). My goal is to take the Hard Approach (i.e. no P, M, or O...ever).

I also want to pursue a relationship with God as I am sure it will help me overcome this and other harmful addictive behaviors of mine as well as completely change me and my life. I fell away from the Catholic Church some 35 years ago. Lately I have begun to recognize that our time on this earth is very temporary and uncertain. I want to leave a mark and something of a legacy while I'm able (not necessarially monetarily but in a way that will be impactful to as many people as possible). I sense that I need to improve and indeed purify myself before I formally return to the Church. Thus I embark on this quest along with many brothers and sisters. Let's all kick some serious butt!