1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Dreon5
Last Activity:
Dec 23, 2015
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 17, 1992 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Dreon5

Fapstronaut, Male, 32

In new brotherhood , to change my future ,my lifestyle ,in the name of my dream; learning to take control ,one by one. Nov 30, 2015

Dreon5 was last seen:
Dec 23, 2015
    1. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Soldier we hope to see you in the December Challenge over at Heirs of the Sun. This elite group wants to see you around the barracks!
    2. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Getting counter: Go to your profile page, sidebar on left has "signature" link, go. Follow instructions for accessing signature. Then, click on any signature in the forums and follow the trail to your own counter.
    3. Dreon5
      Dreon5
      In new brotherhood , to change my future ,my lifestyle ,in the name of my dream; learning to take control ,one by one.
    4. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      To get a counter, follow the sidebar in your profile to the signature page. Follow those instructions for needed posts and likes. Then, click on anyones counter and get your own from their website. Paste into your signature and boom, accountability.
      1. Dreon5 likes this.
    5. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Welcome to Heirs of the Sun, Soldier. We take care of our own around here. Don’t be shy, the Souls want to see you on the member wall, our barracks. We recommend a counter if you don’t already have one, this puts a face to this secret, silent addiction. Read the Heirs Oath on our announcement page. We are together in this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 17, 1992 (Age: 32)