Fullyawake's Recent Activity

1. Fullyawake replied to the thread Relapse as a process, not an event.

Very true. It’s an idea that grows in your mind until you give in. That’s why a routine is needed otherwise the bad habits will come...

Dec 5, 2022 at 4:05 PM
  2. Fullyawake liked OrthogonalToast's post in the thread How My Addition Happened.

What is this post? Why I'm writing This post is going to be very long, so I don't expect anyone to read the entire thing. I write it...

Dec 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM
  3. Fullyawake replied to the thread PMO is my best friend.

PMO is deceptive as you are forming the feelings of attachment and love for something that is actually nothing. You’re on your own...

Dec 4, 2022 at 4:19 PM
  4. Fullyawake replied to the thread how bad can pied get?.

When you rely on it, and it dominates your thoughts.

Dec 4, 2022 at 4:19 AM
  5. Fullyawake replied to the thread How do you, personally, deal with urges?.

Good idea and it’s what I do too. It’s about realising what is going on and getting out of that moment of temptation. Sitting around at...

Dec 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM
  6. Fullyawake liked OLLIE_100's post in the thread Why mind binge after relapse. How to avoid it?.

This is called the chaser effect and it happeneds after a relapse when you want more dopamine again. The best thing to do is find your...

Dec 3, 2022 at 7:20 PM
  7. Fullyawake replied to the thread PMO is my best friend.

The ultimate mental state is embracing the void of no dopamine hits at all and accepting you’d rather be alone and pure than continuing...

Dec 3, 2022 at 7:19 PM
  8. Fullyawake replied to the thread Dealing with the shame..

The way to deal with the shame is to put distance from it. Accumulate days one after another with your new habits and you will 100%...

Dec 3, 2022 at 7:17 PM