1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Godisgood777
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Godisgood777

Fapstronaut, Male

I changed the update day counter from no PMO to meeting my own goals recently. At the time I don't think I had a goal. Dec 20, 2020

1. Godisgood777
      Godisgood777
      I changed the update day counter from no PMO to meeting my own goals recently. At the time I don't think I had a goal.
      1. Entomorph likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        It is good to have a goal.
        Dec 20, 2020
        Entomorph likes this.
      3. Godisgood777
        Godisgood777
        Did you see the information I posted under my personal details? I posted the following after I updated my status:
        Dec 20, 2020
        Entomorph likes this.
      4. Godisgood777
        Godisgood777
        I didn't realize there was a limit for the number of characters I could use here. Just see my personal details if interested in my goal.
        Dec 20, 2020
        Entomorph likes this.
  • About

I changed the update day counter from abstaining from PMO to meeting my own goals in December 2020. At that time I don't think I had a goal.

Part of my current goal is to never go back to legalism. I am a child of God. I am a saint through the blood of Jesus Christ my Lord. Part of my current goal is to be sexually pure. I want to do this to grow in my relationship with God (both for Him and myself) and to be prepared to get married. Also, I want to be sexually pure because I think that is part of remaining in Jesus and without Him we can do nothing (see John 15:5). The reason I want to remain in Jesus is to help His brothers and sisters (see the end section of Matthew 25). My paraphrase of what Jesus said in the end section of Matthew 25 is: "Whatever you have do for these brothers and sisters of mine, you have done for me."

Jesus was referring to people in six categories of need: people in need of food, people in need of water, people in need of clothes, prisoners, the sick, and strangers. (see the end section of Matthew 25). He claimed these people as His own.

God is love. The joy of the Lord is my strength. All praise Lord Jesus Christ!

Signature

[​IMG]