1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
JonasVW92
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 20, 1992 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

JonasVW92

Fapstronaut, Male, 31

Motivation is garbage, you need to be driven. Sep 4, 2021

JonasVW92 was last seen:
Apr 10, 2022
    1. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Heey man how are you? How cool that you have a photo of yourself that is really taking the anonymity out of this process. How is your streak going man?
      1. ICE :D likes this.
      2. JonasVW92
        JonasVW92
        Hey man, I could be better but step by step making progress I think. What about you? I have good amount of streaks but then my brain is tricking me after a few weeks and I'm at square 1 again. Yeah, there is no shame in being an addict, we are not alone so why should i hide my face. I'm ashamed trying to become a better man :) Are you making any progress?
        Sep 18, 2021
        31yrthenetherlands likes this.
      3. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        I get what you say man. Here it is also going step by step. I am not going to go all the way with chatting but sometimes the conversation still goes in the wrong direction. But I feel like I am making steps. If you like to talk more will you pm me? I like your vibe and that you're not ashamed of being here.
        Sep 18, 2021
    2. JonasVW92
      JonasVW92
      Motivation is garbage, you need to be driven.
      1. ICE :D and Indian Youth like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        What is the difference?
        Sep 4, 2021
      3. JonasVW92
        JonasVW92
        Motivation comes and goes. Drive keeps you going when your motivation is in a dip. Drive is also more like a commitment. There is actually a big difference between the 2.
        Sep 4, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    May 20, 1992 (Age: 31)

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]