MexFighter's Recent Activity

1. MexFighter replied to the thread The way to the absolute victory.

I meant family like parents, siblings.. Well.. I disagree with you... You know you're an addict, right?! Years trying to stay sober and...

Jan 21, 2022 at 12:52 PM
  2. MexFighter Soberrrrrrrrrrrr and fighting this battle! »

Jan 20, 2022 at 11:40 PM
  3. MexFighter replied to the thread 30 year old with 15 years of addiction.

Welcome, thanks for sharing your story.. So.. Your wife doesnt know about your addiction? Like, the past struggle and the current...

Jan 19, 2022 at 10:52 PM
  4. MexFighter replied to the thread The way to the absolute victory.

Welcome! You're doing it great! Also 1 year 2 months was a GREAT streak You got this! You did it once you can totally do it again.....

Jan 19, 2022 at 10:08 PM
  5. MexFighter replied to the thread Hello world.

Welcome, thanks for sharing your story.. So.. Your wife actually knows about your addiction.. that's good..I think next step is get...

Jan 19, 2022 at 10:05 PM
  6. MexFighter replied to the thread Newbie here, hi all.

Welcome, thanks for sharing your story.. So.. Your wife doesnt know about your addiction? Well.. My best advice is confession. You need...

Jan 19, 2022 at 9:55 PM
  7. MexFighter The unconfessed is the unhealed! Talk about your addiction! »

Jan 19, 2022 at 9:34 PM
  8. MexFighter replied to the thread Coming back- joined a while ago BUT want to get serious....

Welcome back! I hope you reach your first goal One day at a time!

Jan 19, 2022 at 9:31 PM
  9. MexFighter liked Alberto Levi's post in the thread NoFap en español.

Pues bien... Se llegó el día, el día que muchos intentan lograr, y que para mí hace 3 meses era imposible. ¡Día 90! He llegado a la meta...

Jan 19, 2022 at 9:28 PM
  10. MexFighter liked ezrusty's post in the thread NoFap en español.

llevo mas de 20 años hundido en esta mierda ,el ultimo año eh comenzado a darme cuenta de lo mal que esta y lo efectos negativos...

Jan 19, 2022 at 9:23 PM