1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Myfortress's Recent Activity

1. Myfortress liked rachitmunjal's post in the group Christian Fapstronauts.

Aug 10, 2022 at 5:17 AM
  2. Myfortress replied to the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

Brothers and Sisters My recent relapse and my Sunday school lesson has reminded me to never forget the salvation of Christ. It is...

Aug 9, 2022 at 6:12 AM
  3. Myfortress liked Looking4Freedom's post in the group Christian Fapstronauts.

Aug 9, 2022 at 5:00 AM
  4. Myfortress liked rachitmunjal's post in the group Christian Fapstronauts.

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:52 PM
  5. Myfortress replied to the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

Thank you.

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:51 PM
  6. Myfortress liked RedeemedIowan's post in the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

Hi @Myfortress, sorry to hear about your relapse. Remember that a relapse doesn’t mean you are starting over. We don’t know how many...

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:50 PM
  7. Myfortress replied to the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

Thank you

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:50 PM
  8. Myfortress liked value's post in the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

@Myfortress I'm new here and I've been reading your posts, they're always encouraging and showing that the Father is truly your Hiding...

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:49 PM
  9. Myfortress liked CPilot's post in the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

You fell, you are struggling to get back up. It has happened to all of us. The beautiful effort you made before this and the help you...

10. Myfortress replied to the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

Thank you I’m holding tough. The first month is the hardest for me.

11. Myfortress liked Tao Jones's post in the thread Dead to Sin and Alive in Christ.

Praying for you, my friend. Please keep reaching out. Do not let PMO ruin you and take away everything you have worked so diligently to...

Aug 8, 2022 at 12:48 PM