OoMahidoO's Recent Activity

1. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

Correction: whole. I still need to study more.

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  2. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

@All For One I completely disagree. The humans are not made to live with thousands (or millions) of people by km². I think the laws...

3. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on |Useless|'s profile post

OBS: I said "they" when I needed to say "he". I'll give you the ultimate quote: "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again...

4. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on |Useless|'s profile post

If he have progress in NoFap, he probably will start other habits like meditation, read, study, etc. And then, they will about it with...

5. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on |Useless|'s profile post

@All For One I think NoFap leads you into a positive cycle of changes. In my age it's anormal to have these changes. People prefer to...

6. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

Thank you Kvothe! :)

7. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on |Useless|'s profile post

YES, SIR!

8. OoMahidoO liked One Eyed Owl's post on Symbol of Peace's profile.

hug

9. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on One Eyed Owl's profile post

Hug! :)

10. OoMahidoO liked thinking_differently's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

Nope. In mind? That doesn’t work. Write it down and you’ll see the impracticability of your plan.

11. OoMahidoO liked Leader of ME's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

Let's get it .

12. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

I'll sleep now, good night @thinking_differently

13. OoMahidoO liked Symbol of Peace's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

I already have a plan, all in my mind. I already know the process: initiate the day with a good breakfast, after: be productive with...

14. OoMahidoO liked thinking_differently's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

Write down your plan on a piece of paper. And once you have, see how efficient/inefficient it is.

15. OoMahidoO liked thinking_differently's comment on Symbol of Peace's profile post

Okay, type it out properly and analyse. Things don’t strike spontaneously, especially when having urges is all I want to indicate. Stay...

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:45 PM