Manage Groups:

Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
Jul 21, 1996 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

Pichaelthompson

Fapstronaut, Male, 23

I remind myself every day: it's not about the streak, it's about beating the addiction Mar 4, 2018

1. Pichaelthompson
      Pichaelthompson
      I remind myself every day: it's not about the streak, it's about beating the addiction
    2. Pichaelthompson
      Pichaelthompson
      Was about to fap in my dream but then I remembered it was wrong... lol I guess that counts as a victory. Merry Christmas everyone!
      1. vxlccm and Atlanticus like this.
      2. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        Definitely a victory!:) You seem to be making real progress, guy! Power to ya!
        Jan 4, 2018
        vxlccm likes this.
      3. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Agreed, @Atlanticus - dream victories were a big part of my total recovery!
        Jan 4, 2018
    3. Pichaelthompson
      Pichaelthompson
      Self reminder: Looking at sexy images, even if PG, is a full relapse. This will ALWAYS lead to wanting more, there is no way to cheat NoFap.
      1. 2525 and Love369 like this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        Be careful about being too hard on yourself, man. You can definitely reboot the brain by eliminating nudity. However, obsessing over pixels is a great goal to avoid!
        Dec 11, 2017
        Love369 likes this.
      3. Atlanticus
        Atlanticus
        There are 2 schools of thought on this, but I slant towards vx' position -- overapplying the term "relapse" and treating it as such can be discouraging and counter-productive. OF COURSE, however, vigilance is very necessary and what starts with pics may well lead to a return to PMO. So the other school of thought is: over-caution and fear are useful. You may prefer the latter. Either way: best to ya!
        Jan 4, 2018
        vxlccm likes this.
    4. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Hello buddy! Sorry about relapse!! :( But don't let it get you down man! All of us understand you, cause every single one of us has failed too. But this battle is about not giving up!! You can do this man!! Stay positive!! :D
      1. Pichaelthompson
        Pichaelthompson
        Thanks man! I will never give up no matter how bad it gets!
        Dec 7, 2017
        Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        That's the attitude bro!!! :D
        Dec 7, 2017
        vxlccm likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 21, 1996 (Age: 23)

Signature

[​IMG]