1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

power369's Recent Activity

1. power369 replied to the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

Sorry to hear that you are fighting the same issue man. And thanks for your words. I think we can success! If we fall we have to get up,...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  2. power369 replied to the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

That's a great idea and yep, I'm working on it. I mean, I have good reasons to quit the exhibitionist behavior. Very strong reasons...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:26 AM
  3. power369 liked zenmonk's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

I have had big problems with this in the past, I have had some isolated relapse some time ago ad big urges recently, reading this forum...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:20 AM
  4. power369 liked Spontifex's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

Sorry to hear you relapsed and yeah, giving up is no option :) That is great. Recovery is no linear process and while relapses can occur...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:20 AM
  5. power369 replied to the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

I hadn't thought about that idea. Great idea brother, thank you! I think if I change the password to one I don't remember and close the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:01 PM
  6. power369 liked Spontifex's post in the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

Yeah, I did reopen as well, many times. Good you didn't find any activity. If you can delete the email address attached to your Skype...

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:56 PM
  7. power369 replied to the thread Problem with exhibitionism.

Coming here to update about my case. I had a relapse and reopened an Skype exhibitionist account, and now trying to persuade myself to...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  8. power369 Day 1 »

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:46 PM