1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
thegoodlife
Last Activity:
Dec 3, 2015
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 15, 1980 (Age: 44)

Share This Page

thegoodlife

New Fapstronaut, Male, 44

Serioulsly, are all these doubts normal during the first several days? I do want a better connection to life and a feeling of accomplishment Nov 17, 2015

thegoodlife was last seen:
Dec 3, 2015
    1. thegoodlife
      thegoodlife
      Serioulsly, are all these doubts normal during the first several days? I do want a better connection to life and a feeling of accomplishment
      1. BushidoWarrior likes this.
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        It's normal man, it really is. Your brain is desperately trying to rationalize staying in the status quo. If it helps, trying writing down your doubts on a bit of paper, then chucking it in the bin.
        Nov 17, 2015
      3. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        Good luck for today by the way. I'm sure that you will pull through and win this one! If you need to chat, just add me on skype. my name is mojo.rhythm
        Nov 17, 2015
    2. thegoodlife
      thegoodlife
      Struggling with urges to P M then O. Day 2 with no O. About a month since M and months with no P. Having doubts, is this worth it?
    3. thegoodlife
      thegoodlife
      Not doing well. Having lots of thoughts of doubt. Relationship is totally over. Depressed and lonely.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. thegoodlife
        thegoodlife
        Thank you. Reminds me that i need to get back into gratitude. There is abundance. I have lived it, though briefly.
        Nov 17, 2015
      3. Neo76
        Neo76
        Sorry to hear this, is she still gone? If so, you can look at it as an opportunity to start clean with someone else. I think getting over PMO/dopamine addiction is totally worth it. Addictions make us puppets and I'd prefer to be in charge of myself.
        Nov 23, 2015
      4. Neo76
        Neo76
        My wife won't start building with me or leave so at this point any fresh start in any direction would be preferred to this current state of being told I won't be loved, will be used and abused by her till the kids are out of the house or she finds someone else to pay her way, or becomes a prostitute, or any of her other ideas about how to get out of here.
        Nov 23, 2015
    4. thegoodlife
      thegoodlife
      It does feel relly good to have a safe place to discuss all of these things.
      1. PotentLife likes this.
    5. thegoodlife
      thegoodlife
      Okay, day 2 on site. Doing good so far. Still trying to figure out all of how this site is going to work for me. I guess I need an AP...
      1. PotentLife likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 15, 1980 (Age: 44)