UnholyConfessor's Recent Activity

1. UnholyConfessor No PMO makes me feel like a different person. I resent that despite this part of me still wants to relapse. That voice is always there. »

May 6, 2024 at 11:58 AM
  2. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Any city with a million+ people is a horrible place to live.

[IMG] Maybe one day, if you work very hard, you too can become a Reddit moderator. Starting salary is zero pounds and zero pence annually.

May 4, 2024 at 6:28 PM
  3. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread emotional outburst.

Semen retention is one of those things that modern science keeps trying to discredit despite the fact it very clearly works for a lot of...

May 4, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  4. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Any city with a million+ people is a horrible place to live.

Very crinch normie Bingladesh. Taxi Driver is kino, probably Scorsese's best movie.

May 4, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  5. UnholyConfessor attached a file to the thread Any city with a million+ people is a horrible place to live.

[ATTACH] I was quoting Taxi Driver. You zoomers I swear...

200w.gif May 4, 2024 at 6:13 PM
  6. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Any city with a million+ people is a horrible place to live.

This city here is like an open sewer, you know, it's full of filth and scum. Sometimes I can hardly take it. Whatever ever becomes the...

May 4, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  7. UnholyConfessor replied to the thread Any city with a million+ people is a horrible place to live.

Based and Kaczynski-pilled.

May 4, 2024 at 5:18 PM