Sep 10, 2014
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Apr 6, 2000 (Age: 24)

William4600

Fapstronaut, 24, from New Mexico, USA

William4600 was last seen:
Sep 10, 2014
    1. There are no messages on William4600's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 2000 (Age: 24)
    I'm William, I've suffered from Depression and Anxiety in the past but have made great lengths to recover from those issues by establishing meaningful connections, becoming more outgoing and all around a better person.

Before joining this site, I masturbated several times a day, which in turn affected my relationships and my masculinity at times. I hope by joining this community I can manage my urges better and improve my lifestyle and productivity levels and relate to those who have been in my situation, Although my masturbation was not a direct cause of any of my issues that have given me grief in my life, I believe it to be partly responsible in some aspects.

My life has not always been a bucket of joy, but I hope to repair it starting with this crucial step. I enjoy certain activities such as karate and listening to music, I'm currently enrolled in a college preparatory program at my correspondence High School and I hope to attend Law School in the future to become a Federal Prosecutor.

Martial Arts and listenning to music