yrjyrj's Recent Activity

1. yrjyrj liked Trailblazer7's post in the thread No One To Celebrate With.

Just reached 30 days ! It's been 9 hot damn years. I'm feeling like getting back on track again yet I have no one I can really tell...

Jan 18, 2021 at 11:53 AM
  2. yrjyrj liked HaveAMiceDay's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

sorry man :/ nothing is worse than going through withdrawal and being irritated ughhhh i feel ya we here for you tho

Jan 17, 2021 at 11:05 PM
  3. yrjyrj replied to the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

if you are right, this phase wil pass quickly, dont worry. and day 11 is good! keep going!

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:27 PM
  4. yrjyrj liked willingness_to_change's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

Just like me today... but thankfully i was with family so i kept myself busy. Day 11 for me today guys; i feel down today and kinda...

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:22 PM
  5. yrjyrj replied to the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

i dont think he is flat lining at this point. maybe he's just having one of those days where one doesnt feel like doing anything..

Jan 17, 2021 at 11:46 AM
  6. yrjyrj liked HaveAMiceDay's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

are you flat lining maybe? have you tried you think of ways to give yourself natural boosts of dopamine like hobbies, exercise etc also,...

Jan 17, 2021 at 11:45 AM
  7. yrjyrj liked Steveal3aneef1's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

i was tired and was too cold to take a cold shower , i felt like im starting to procrastinate, so i hit thdeshower anyways , But still...

Jan 17, 2021 at 8:13 AM
  8. yrjyrj liked HaveAMiceDay's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

nope! we are all still here going strong

Jan 17, 2021 at 4:16 AM
  9. yrjyrj replied to the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

its never too late.

Jan 16, 2021 at 10:56 PM
  10. yrjyrj liked _Star_Platinum's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

Is it too late to join?

Jan 16, 2021 at 10:55 PM
  11. yrjyrj liked IGY's post in the thread How do you stop prone masturbation.

prone = face down supine = face up

Jan 16, 2021 at 12:28 PM
  12. yrjyrj liked blacklabel92's post in the thread Dominant Tendencies.

(possible triggers) (warning) i mean some ppl like it gentle and some like it rough. i met a woman who told me she likes to be chocked...

Jan 16, 2021 at 10:09 AM
  13. yrjyrj replied to the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

and hows your depression? how are you dealing with it?

Jan 16, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  14. yrjyrj liked corylife's post in the thread Join my NoFap journey. Accountability for ALL < UPDATED DAILY >.

still here.

Jan 16, 2021 at 8:17 AM