1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
zaunder
Last Activity:
Jul 8, 2015
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

zaunder

New Fapstronaut, Male

Reason #3 to quit - I hate people and being around others when I PMO Jul 8, 2015

zaunder was last seen:
Jul 8, 2015
    1. zaunder
      zaunder
      Reason #3 to quit - I hate people and being around others when I PMO
    2. zaunder
      zaunder
      Came close but stayed strong today. I think I need to make the switch from Netflix to audible
    3. zaunder
      zaunder
      Reason #2 not to PMO. i can't concentrate, i'm anxious and can't sit still at work following a night of POM ing
      1. ghyl
        ghyl
        Keep focusing on the goal. You can do this. We are all rooting for you. Use the panic button!
        Jul 8, 2015
    4. zaunder
      zaunder
      i'm going to be posting a reason every night why i don't want to pmo anymore - 1. don't sleep as well, feels like mind is doing flips
    5. zaunder
      zaunder
      rebooting again, here we go 3rd times a charm
    6. zaunder
      zaunder
      whoops, need to reboot again, since yesterday i PMOed 5 or 6 times, now i feel like shit and feel so low...
      1. Elduderino
        Elduderino
        Good thing you're letting us know and staying accountable. You're on the right path. :)
        Jun 29, 2015
    7. zaunder
      zaunder
      rebooting, messed up by coming across some images on instagram, that led to an internet search the next thing i know i'm PMOing! so mad now!
      1. Elduderino
        Elduderino
        Don't beat yourself up. Accidents happen, you have acknowledged your mistake, you know it was wrong so now rejoice that you are continuing on the path to recovery. :)
        Jun 29, 2015
      2. zaunder
        zaunder
        thanks for the comment and encouragement, i'm not going to give up on this
        Jun 29, 2015
    8. zaunder
      zaunder
      Day 16 and no p.m.o. feeling great and loving it. doing pretty good at controlling my thoughts too
      1. Kick-Ass and LiveAnAwesomeLife like this.
    9. zaunder
      zaunder
      Day 4 and staying strong, just staying super busy and being more strict with the media that i watch is helping a bunch.
      1. jaredthenry and AdamJibril like this.
    10. Strugglesaurus
      Strugglesaurus
      Welcome! I like your profile picture, good on you for staying clean for 2 days already. :)
      1. zaunder likes this.
      2. zaunder
        zaunder
        thanks, i've got to give the credit to bobby chiu for the picture. I did color it in
        Jun 12, 2015
    11. zaunder
      zaunder
      rebooted Monday after signing up, i was using F.B. and p.o.f for P....Here's to day 2 days of being clean! Hope everyone else is kicking ass
      1. PotentLife likes this.
      2. PotentLife
        PotentLife
        Congratulations on day 2, Zaunder! Day 3, here we come!
        Jun 11, 2015
      3. zaunder
        zaunder
        Thanks! really appreciate the encouragement
        Jun 12, 2015
    12. zaunder
      zaunder
      just signed up today! here's to a new beginning
  • About