Post published by Truthseeker2403

Along with practicing nofap, better do regular blood tests and keep checking your parameters. Loss of semen may lead to deficiency in Zinc, Iron, Vitamin C& D. I am having Neurokind Gold and Dvion tablets for vitamin supplements.
Amit tiwari more_vert
Amit tiwari
u relapsed on 50 th day...u have gone through very long journey its awesome..great job...but at the end u relapsed ...why???????its heart threatening..why why why???50 days is very long period ...i know 50 days are enough to change mind function and to quit bad habit permanently..because u have won yourself u have won your faith ..and u have trained your mind how to stop masturbation...then why????now on 50 th day why u relapsed ??? its very sad to know this......please share your mistake...
Truthseeker2403 more_vert
Truthseeker2403
Thanks for the concerns @Amit tiwari. I had a 10 day and a 38 day streak together which is what I meant as 50 days. I did not follow my morning exercise schedules for 3-4 days which allowed PMO to come back in my life. I am again picking up and learning from the experience. You need to be fully focussed and not allow to fall from the practices even a single day.
kelsiermistborn likes this.