Post published by PureLove Lady 19

Today I had some problems. I started thinking about this "weird stuff", thing that was tempting me to submiss to this feeling that "I need to do it", and I felt very guilty of this thoughts, 'cuz they are considered a sin (list sin to be specific), and I didnt want to continue adding weight to the balance. I told this to a friend and she told me I was putting to much effort on me (because I had never done this, and let' s say having this thoughts or having this "flirty" behavior had become part of my personality, nevertheless, now I like trying to reap off that shit out of me, eventhough I am not bothered having some kind of this behavior in me until a certain point, however it doesn't takes out the feeling of culprit.) So, in other words, I had this kind of crisis, like... I didnt know what to think, nor how to behave anymore, by being Afraid of commiting this sin, and all of this is Because I realized that Continuing on it would cost me my place in heaven, so that's the WHY I am like putting so much pressure on me. Anyways, I don't know how to act, anymore, and is so confusing, 'cuz I want to keep my essence, However I don' t want to become lost in the procesos neither way... I thought going through this "purifying process" would be kinda easy as is something of God, but I'm now so obsses with not dissapointing nor unrespecting him again, that I began to have headaches of the pressure. I know I am human, and I know I am a sinner, However the whole Fact that if this thing continues will cost me Heaven... It drives me insane. I am scared, to be sincere. Please send some support and help pleasee... (And also can someone explain how to reply to the comments? I want to leave love on the comments but I dont know how)... So, finally, thanks for reading this... If you are at this point, I just want to say that u r amazing✨ and thanks for the support also, this is harsh and having this kind of site, like to, Throw up all this mess, kinda helps a lot, and more Because u understand me. I hope u can give me some advice. Thankssss✨✨✨✨
Desert Son and Swazzy 1 like this.
Swazzy 1 more_vert
Swazzy 1
Empty mind is devil's workshop.I feel thinking of pmo when i am not engaged.So wen the thoughts come, suddenly do engage yourself in something u like -reading bible,physical activities,cooking,prayer,feel good movies -go mostly for animated ones because there's no arousing scenes,meditation ,so on.And it's normal for temptation to come when u are resisting it,also devil wants u to fall for it.for example u feel hungry the most wen u go on a fasting.Prayer for the intercession of mother Mary.Do go for counselling,confession at the latest.I'll also pray for u,sister!
Desert Son and PureLove Lady 19 like this.
PureLove Lady 19 more_vert
PureLove Lady 19
Thank You so much ✨✨✨
Swazzy 1 likes this.