Comments on Profile Post by thinking_differently

1. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    hey yeah i love him and his music... i listen to all kinds of music, not so much reggea (though i like it) but his music touched me a lot to rethink my life... one of my favourite artists... why do you like him too?
    Sep 5, 2020
  2. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Bad Boys, Bad boys....Watchyu gonna do?
    Actually I’m a huge fan of the Bad Boys Movie Series, and I was really curios as to who sung it, and I found Bob Marley.
    I like his style, also his songs are interesting. Pretty deep. Cool guy he was.
    Sep 5, 2020
  3. Akeakua
    Akeakua
    Sorry to be that guy... the Bad Boys theme is from Inner Circle, there is a YT video that has it marked as Bob Marley but that's not him. I used to listen to Bob Marley heavily. The Legend compilation album is a great place to start. My favorite album from his is Survival.
    Sep 5, 2020
  4. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    yeah i lile his mindset, uncomplicated but deep and for love... cool, i would say mine is "kaya"
    Sep 5, 2020
  5. TopBoys_Frontline
    TopBoys_Frontline
    and yeah, a decent guy, grounded, peaceful but a lot of women :D in a way a real alpha male... and yeah the weed too
    Sep 5, 2020
  6. Akeakua
    Akeakua
    Well XD I don't think we should admire that he had many women. It caused some hardships for him, his women, and his sons. But his determined vision against the structures of apartheid deeply inspired his sons at least.
    Sep 5, 2020
  7. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    @Akeakua
    Yeah lol, thanks, I was confused..
    Anyways, I found Bob Marley!
    Sep 6, 2020
  8. lwyrup
    lwyrup
    fun fact: Bob Marley decidedly publicized the medical ups of smoking weed.
    Sep 24, 2020