No Social Media Challenge (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, May 27, 2018.

1. ap_teacher

ap_teacher Fapstronaut

2. ap_teacher

ap_teacher Fapstronaut

Day 16. Unfortunatelly I relapsed on my main goal NoFap on day 15, could not handle the pressure. But still away from social media

3. Quick update.

After my holiday I briefly logged on Facebook just to check some pictures of me. That was all no scrolling on statuses etc. Not been on since though and that was a week ago.

So that's 1 very brief visit in 27 days which I think is good going.

I do feel slightly better not being in social media, at the moment I just don't think it adds value to my life.

Leaving it isn't a quick fix to my problems, look at the 0 my signature that's what my main problem is.

Part of it is using the Internet too much or inefficiently.

I'll check back on here again at some point as I have no intention on going on my Facebook account any time soon.

Not been in Twitter at all. I was in the search function frequently and checking certain peoples accounts. That's stopped completely now.

4. ap_teacher

ap_teacher Fapstronaut

I have completed this challenge. It was no big deal closing my twitter and instagram accounts .
    Unfortunatelly I cant say the same for the Nofap challenge, too difficult to me. Starting A new day 1

5. Back on the forum for the first time in a while.

Anyway I've not logged on to facebook for over a month now. I just don't find it productive or feel it adds value to my life.

Its not cured anything but I think it helps a little. I see people all over at concerts sports games and they check their instagrams, facebooks all the time.

Its just sad. That's all I have to say on this now.

6. Day 1 of this challenge....

7. A day 2 without any social media in life...

8. day 13 with anti social media life & feeling quite better....