Time to fight against MYSELF...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mystical.ani, Feb 10, 2014.

1. mystical.ani

mystical.ani New Fapstronaut

First of all, its a great site. I have been trying to stop masturbating for a long time, and i haven't seen something as motivating as this website.:)
    I am a 17 year old 'normal' guy struggling with my bouncing hormones. My urges are at peak at nighttime. Fapping helped me feel relaxed and sleep but somehow I just got partially addicted to it and now i feel a lot worse after fapping. I have heard of problems associated with it, and swore every night to stop doing it but somehow i could not. I fight, I fap, and then justify myself. This cycle keeps on repeating.
    I hope I win against my hormones and start fresh.:D
    Happy to join this awesome 'fapstronauts' community.
    BDW this is my first post..:)

2. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. monachus

monachus Fapstronaut

I agree, with fighting you won't succeed. Observe it what happens, with a sort of curiosity. It's hard to explain, but the more you fight, the harder it is. If it feels difficult and painful a moment, just accept that it's how it is right now.

4. mystical.ani

mystical.ani New Fapstronaut

Jiltedjohn, I read both of your posts and I am actually pretty impressed. I have never thought in this way and now I believe this is a better way out. Thanks a lot for the reply..:)
    By the way, good luck with your goal, I see you are quite close to completing it. :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014