Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    It's him...but in a critical phase of his life. Our prayers are with him.
    Aug 19, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 12 others like this.
  2. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Good to see you again, friend :) You guys are the best.
    Aug 19, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 11 others like this.
  3. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - As far as I can recall, Tiger, last year you mentioned about your journal being used against you in a legal battle of some sort. Am unsure though. But hey, I want you remind you of something..
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 5 others like this.
  4. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - That I have learnt a lot from you. You were always there for me when I needed you the most and now during your tough times, I wanna assure you not just me but all your good old buds are here for you! This too shall pass! :)
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 6 others like this.
  5. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - Trust me as I say this, I still don't socialize that much. So, basically I rely more on this virtual world. Since we crossed paths, I haven't encountered a man as much humble and supporting as you! Once again, thanks for everything, Tiger, my friend! :)
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 6 others like this.
  6. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Ahh dude...this means a lot to me. Really. Im just a normal guy though. If my time here helped one person...then mission accomplished! Life sucks right now and I'm definitely getting dragged through the mud but this too shall pass. I highly appreciate your friendship :)
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, ImStrongAK, vxlccm and 9 others like this.
  7. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - .. and I also read that you tested positive for Skin Cancer.. :'(
    Nov 11, 2020
    Entomorph and Dojokyoto like this.
  8. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - Yes, tiger. A hell yes! You've successfully accomplished your mission. You've humbled me as a person. Never in my life I thought I would become generous. You did your part. :)
    Nov 11, 2020
    Entomorph likes this.
  9. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - I look forward to hearing from you soon. I wish I could cure your cancer but during these tough times, I'm sending you my prayers.. you'll recover. God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. Stay strong, warrior. :)
    Nov 11, 2020
    Entomorph and Dojokyoto like this.