1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ImStrongAK

1. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    It's him...but in a critical phase of his life. Our prayers are with him.
    Aug 19, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 12 others like this.
  2. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Good to see you again, friend :) You guys are the best.
    Aug 19, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 11 others like this.
  3. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - As far as I can recall, Tiger, last year you mentioned about your journal being used against you in a legal battle of some sort. Am unsure though. But hey, I want you remind you of something..
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 5 others like this.
  4. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - That I have learnt a lot from you. You were always there for me when I needed you the most and now during your tough times, I wanna assure you not just me but all your good old buds are here for you! This too shall pass! :)
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 6 others like this.
  5. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - Trust me as I say this, I still don't socialize that much. So, basically I rely more on this virtual world. Since we crossed paths, I haven't encountered a man as much humble and supporting as you! Once again, thanks for everything, Tiger, my friend! :)
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, MrBean, fg4795 and 6 others like this.
  6. tiger-uppercut!
    tiger-uppercut!
    Ahh dude...this means a lot to me. Really. Im just a normal guy though. If my time here helped one person...then mission accomplished! Life sucks right now and I'm definitely getting dragged through the mud but this too shall pass. I highly appreciate your friendship :)
    Aug 21, 2020
    Entomorph, ImStrongAK, vxlccm and 9 others like this.
  7. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - .. and I also read that you tested positive for Skin Cancer.. :'(
    Nov 11, 2020
    Entomorph and Dojokyoto like this.
  8. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - Yes, tiger. A hell yes! You've successfully accomplished your mission. You've humbled me as a person. Never in my life I thought I would become generous. You did your part. :)
    Nov 11, 2020
    Entomorph likes this.
  9. ImStrongAK
    ImStrongAK
    @tiger-uppercut! - I look forward to hearing from you soon. I wish I could cure your cancer but during these tough times, I'm sending you my prayers.. you'll recover. God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. Stay strong, warrior. :)
    Nov 11, 2020
    Entomorph and Dojokyoto like this.