Can't beat my ego

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by CompulsiveCrab, Aug 31, 2017.

1. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

I feel sick right now and can't stand being at work. My employer gave the guy working with me on 2nd shift the opportunity to work on 1st shift. Because our 1st shift quit. I guess word spread that he quit on a Tuesday, and I didn't find out til Thursday about it by the guy I work with. And he told me that he talked to the boss if they can switch him. And in my head I'm questioning the logic and the loyalty of the company. Does seniority and knowledge have no role in small companies? I missed an opportunity because i wasnt nosey in gossip?I've been here a year and literally know how to run both sides of the shop we work in. The other guys been here 6 months and knows his side only. I want to quit right now, but I know it's not a good idea it'll only make things difficult. The complicated part is I'm invested to be here til December at the least because my employer paid for schooling for fall semester. And I don't want to withdraw from the classes and put it all on halt for this shit fest. But my attitude is so resentful and looking for revenge. I just want to mouth off to my employer because it's so inconsiderate to not even let people know formally there is a position open.

2. PBB

PBB New Fapstronaut

brother, try to relax.. shit will happen, you must not take it personally. keep your center!