1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the fuck is up with this shit?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LonerWolf, Sep 2, 2017.

1. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

So, why is it that, when I'm depressed, avoidant and that bullshit, that everything starts to attack? I was at school and whenever I'm happy, everyone is magnetized towards me yet when I'm depressed, everyone avoids me and some start mocking me.

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

That's the law of attraction, bro. If you're positive and surround yourself with positive energy, positive things will come. If you're negative and surround yourself with negative energy, negative things will come.

3. jmavblitz

jmavblitz Fapstronaut

"Watch your thoughts; they become words...
    Watch your words; they become actions...
    Watch your actions; they become your character...
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny..."

Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill to learn more about the law of attraction:

"Thoughts which are mixed with any of the feelings of emotions constitute a 'magnetic force' which attracts other similar or related thoughts..."

4. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

Just took a cold shower, Mister Depressed LonerWolf is gone. Yeaaaaaaah.

Deleted Account and A41:14A like this.
  5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I absolutely agree on that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

You just gotta be happy and not stress on things, you know. I'm 15 years old too, and I kinda know why you'd act a certain way, but you gotta learn to control it anyway you can :)

7. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

I like how whenever the girl I like doesn't notice me I get heartbroken and become depressed/avoidant, but when she does, I get excited and get that butterflies in my stomach feeling.
    Being near her is another story altogether.

8. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

That's what happened with me currently in high school. I had a crush on this girl that was gonna help me with storyboarding for my movie script, and I told her about it while I was texting her. She said that she had a boyfriend, and that she's sorry. I asked if we can stay friends, and she said yea and that it would be nice. When she wouldn't notice me, I would feel bad. But now, I can care less about if she notices me.

9. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Or eat something! Take a walk, when's the last time you just heard free flowing thoughts. And not thoughts of environments.

Deleted Account and Third_Eye like this.
  10. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

Negativity is the default state of man. That means damn near everyone (yes, including you reading this) are predisposed to negative energy.

11. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

12. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

It doesn't. But you could be lithromantic or aegoromantic (if you don't know what they mean, google them).