1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A good place to learn c++

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Hey I am getting into programing so I am just wondering if anyone here knows any good places to learn c++.

2. golmal

golmal Fapstronaut

go thru this video... it will help you in learning C++.

3. Thanks dude!

4. golmal

golmal Fapstronaut

5. TalkingScum

TalkingScum Fapstronaut

wow, 7.5 hr video?!

can you at least tell me what's good about this video compared to the other ones out there before I spend time on it?

I know it's lazy of me to ask this but it may motivate me to actually sit through it.

anyways, I appreciate the link anyways!

6. golmal

golmal Fapstronaut

I assume you are new to C++. Learning is fun. If you sit for a while, you can also get freedom from other unnecessary browsing. Any other video found good can be pursued. No prob.

TalkingScum likes this.
  7. FOS

FOS Guest

You should learn it from a textbook.

8. strggl

strggl Fapstronaut

I am going for a programming course myself. They can be expensive and consume quite a lot of your time (usually 5-7 weeks), but benefits are:
    - you are studying with others, so additional socializing instead of sitting in front of your laptop alone
    - usually you learn from active programmers, they will show you how it is done in the industry now, it will be easier to go from learning basics to actual little projects (this is a problem with learning from books and tutorials)
    - usually they teach not just the language, but additional tools commonly used nowadays (GIT, frameworks, libraries etc.)

There are also weekend versions of the same courses, if you cannot dedicate few weeks.