1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything to say about the fact i had discovered P in first grade?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sanic, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Sanic

Sanic Fapstronaut

Anything?

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. LankyAssBoi

LankyAssBoi Fapstronaut

I'd have to say that's pretty messed up. But then again in second grade my classs had been talking about two girls one cup.

3. I think we live in a totally messed up world since this techonology has emerged and ease of access, anonimousity, flood of sexual streaming. This is just my personal opinion.

God bless you. Let's make a successful reboot together on here.

Saskia Simone and LankyAssBoi like this.
  4. Got to Overcome

Got to Overcome Fapstronaut

I'd like to say that I'm really glad I didn't grow up with high-speed Internet. I didn't get it until I was in university, and it's still messed me up plenty. I can't imagine where I'd be had I gone through puberty with it.

5. Sanic

Sanic Fapstronaut

Talking about that video? Oh gosh no wonder why the lord has left us

6. Sanic

Sanic Fapstronaut

Thanks for the blessings man. *takes to heart* So much stupid things on the internet

7. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

I think this is one of the reasons why children should be taught about sex as soon as they can. Sure, in first grade it's maybe a little too early to talk about penetration and stuff, but one should be taught about human relationships and what's healthy and what's not very early I believe.

LankyAssBoi likes this.
  8. lookingtobelong

lookingtobelong New Fapstronaut

I believe it was probably too soon. I am new to these pages and was first exposed to P at the age of 6.. and it has only escalated from there. I have had recurring conflicts in my personal relationships throughout the years due to it and related issues.. I believe there is a right time to be introduced to P, and it should never be near that age.

9. Technology doesn't do nothing to harm us. What we do with technology is what create this mess we call society. Same technology who permit that "p tube" website emerge make this forum here possible to exist. And also everybody have certain amount of free will, i mean, you can't just take off the personal choices of all individuals.

Since i started M i think at 5 or 6 yo, don't remember exactly (not with P of course) i am not surprised this could happen more often than we think. And yeah it's pretty bad.
    Keep yourself strong, man!