1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone! - Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ArkyOwl, Oct 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ArkyOwl

ArkyOwl New Fapstronaut

I am ArkyOwl (20yo, male), a recovering Fapstronaught and I started my journey on the 1st January 2015. Since then I had a lot of ups and downs and I wanted to join this forum community (was on the subreddit for a while) so that I could help others and thus myself recover (AA 12th step right?).

I am a university student studying Electrical Engineering and I am a great fan of competitive dancing (ballroom, latin american, swing etc.). My hobbies are working on electronics projects (I'm passionate what can I say?), chilling with friends, learning to dance and attending social dances. Discussing deep topics such space exploration, psychology, mathematics in nature is awesome and I'll be glad to do so. I also used to play video games, though not so much now (I do have a New 3DS however if people wanna play Mario Kart or homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

My native language is Russian (though my English is better) and I'm in the process of studying Japanese. 日本語を勉強することが楽しいですね!

At the moment I don't have an accountability partner so if someone wants to watch out for me, I can watch out for them. Probably will only check once every two/three days or so (life is busy thing ;) ).

Thanks for reading through that wall of text!
    ArkyOwl
    Electrical Engineering Enthusiast/Dancer

2. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut

It is great to hear that you are passionate about your studies and your mental development.
    Having positive habits is key in breaking negative ones.

If psychology is one of your passions, check out Dr. Jordan Peterson!
    He has been a great help to so many people out there.

Also - Japanese? nice! Good luck to you!

Cheers!

ArkyOwl likes this.
  3. WreckTangle

WreckTangle Fapstronaut

Welcome ArkyOwl. Make yourself at home!

ArkyOwl likes this.
  4. ArkyOwl

ArkyOwl New Fapstronaut

Thank you very much guys, I appreciate it :)