I was successful, now i am trying from zero again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Katniss, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Katniss

Katniss New Fapstronaut

Hi!!!
    I was here last year and i had been rebooting for one month and things happened, now my addiction is worse than ever.
    Help me get through this!!!! I really want to be normal

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Casey0321

Casey0321 Fapstronaut

Well i am new here but i figure as much support as you can get is the best. I understand the wanting to be normal part of it. Makes me feel way out of the norm as well. The fact that you are here though speaks volumes about you and how great you are. Stay strong and know you have a big group here that all support your choice to get better.

3. Katniss

Katniss New Fapstronaut

Thank you casey!!!!! I hope the best for you too. This is a really big hopes for me and I believe the environment in this group and support from each other will help us reach our goal. Stay strong!!!

4. Casey0321

Casey0321 Fapstronaut

Believe me I wish I had more insightful things to tell you or had better advice other than to stay strong. But at least your not alone in this and I know my therapist has been trying to help me with all of this. Sometimes just talking about it and getting stuff out there helps.

5. Katniss

Katniss New Fapstronaut

I am not ready to talk to anyone (in real life) about my issue. Everyone around me considered me as an innocent girl who wont do such thing as P and M.

If you dont mind, i'd love to get some tips and trick that your therapist gave you.

We can do this! It wont be easy but i believe it is worth it

kropo82 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Casey0321

Casey0321 Fapstronaut

My therapist and I just started talking about this issue today. This is a site she recommended to me to kinda of get me started. Lol wish this was my only issue i have going on but we just started getting into this stuff today. I guess the thing that has been helping me most is the support of my ex, i know its hard to bring any of this stuff up to anyone and believe me i was not a person who shared a lot with people, but after i broke down and just talked to her it started to help. Im not saying go find someone to go talk to if your not ready for that step. It really did help me though. If you can just start talking to anyone even on here it could help to just kind of lay things out. Thats what has been helping me in therapy. Not sure if that helps but its what has been helping me

7. Katniss

Katniss New Fapstronaut

Good to know that you received a lot of support for yourself.
    I think ive found some nice people to talk to in this site. Hope it can help because i really dont feel like i'm about to tell my friends/family.

8. Casey0321

Casey0321 Fapstronaut

Yeah sometimes just talking to anyone will help. Also here is a great place to start. Probably would help if you could talk or message someone regularly to kinda of lay it all out there, well that at least helped me out, and then if you need help they would kinda know whats going on and also be able to reply when you need it. Hope some of that helps

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  9. One important trick it is easy to forget is : be happy :)
    Your life is blessed that God Has Guided you to face even your toughest most personal demons that have clung to you. Stay grateful and positive, may you always find your tranquility under His Light :)