1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired of this!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by myinnerwarrior, Nov 14, 2017.

1. myinnerwarrior

myinnerwarrior Fapstronaut

Tired of this way of life, no excitement always the same, I want to change but it’s so hard, I want a better job, I want companionship, I want friends, I want to kick this addiction, I’m tired of feeling like a failure I’m just tired so tired of this, this world seems so sad
    Sometimes , well just wanted to share how i feel today I’m very depressed but I want to change i really want to change bye now

2. You're in the right place.

How are you bringing about this change?

DIYAS1 likes this.
  3. Jerk Reaction

Jerk Reaction Fapstronaut

Hey warrior, glad you are here! You have already reached out to your friends here at NoFap, keep us informed of your progress. We will celebrate with you on your successes and hold you if you relapse. Main thing is you will feel better about yourself by getting PMO under control and that will spin off into other areas of your life. Hang in there!

myinnerwarrior likes this.
  4. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

appreciate ur efforts.

5. Zippal

Zippal Fapstronaut

Hey man,
    what is you daily routine? Find the starters of PMO and kick them out of your life, seems you have the mind set so let´s do this :)

6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Fapstronaut

You just gotta say no, when it comes to PMO.

Just try going out, making friends, and never be alone.

Always get support from family members and trusted friends