1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body Hair

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 21, 2017.

1. So I know some people (guys) who shave their chest/back hair. The guys I know who do this pack muscle on.

I've always been skinny but ive bee n packing some muscle on and I was wondering which is acceptable.

I find it a little weird when guys do that, but it doesn't look bad I don't think. Im saying this in the most heterosexual way possible. I know it looks dope, I've considered doing it and getting a sick tattoo on my rib cage.

The problem is, I think genetically I'm supposed to be hairy. I'm 20 and it's growing in (its been growing in for years, but after weights &nofap I'm getting it more and more facial hair too). This could just be entering twenties as well. So my dad is hairy af and it's fine, but if body hair keeps growing, that means you have to consistently shave. And if I'm supposed to be hairy, it might be a constant battle.

Also, I have friends who have packed on muscle and just go el natural and let it grow. It doesn't necessarily look bad either. Im a straight male so idk about how girls feel about it in a sex appeal type of way.

But I'll either have to consistently shave (which i think is kinda girly tbh) and get a sick tattoo on my rib cage, or just let it go. I didn't know which is more acceptable/weird.

I dO know that the guys who shave get chicks, but I doubt the sole reason why is bc they shave lmao

2. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Many women think men who do that are overly vain, which is a turn off. Some women like it but bfd? Do what you like.

Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Yeah..no need to shave it off. Embrace it! I think most women prefer it to a shaved stubbly body.

A41:14A likes this.
  4. SirSeabass

SirSeabass Fapstronaut

No need to shave. If you have hair then that is the way you were meant to be. I have had a beard for the past 3 years and never once wanted to shave. Some men like to shave their bodies to look more aesthetic and some men don't shave for the same reason. All natural is just, well more natural. Who cares what women think??? If a woman decides to be in a relationship with you based on your body hair or not then you need to stay far away from that kind of woman/person.

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  5. Don't worry so much about your outside worry about your inside

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. True that. I was just googling ways to improve mental health, nothing to find.

But yeah, anyways, I'm not shaving my body hair lol I was considering it but was highly leaning to not doing it. I'm just gonna see what happens w the appearance of it all, I suppose

7. I shave my hair because I don’t like it,having hair is gross.

8. witchhunt3r

witchhunt3r Fapstronaut

I'm planning on shaving my body hair for better aesthetics once I reach my physique goals, but the way I am rn it isn't worth the time.