1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on Virginity?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by pranav02, Nov 28, 2017.

Are you or did you stay virgin till marriage?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Adrian Otto

Adrian Otto Fapstronaut

Since, this topic is about virginity, I would like to ask a question, someone I know is dealing with some situation and need some advice on it.
    A women I know was in a relationship for less than 5 years and they both were serious about their relationship their families do know about it, though their was some apposition for obvious reasons. Around march 2017 she broke up with her bf for some personal and obvious reasons she had. Though they were together, but never had actual sex between them. Also, they were close enough to had everything else except for sex. Since they share almost the same common friends and people she is not in contact with anybody in general, since they same topic may arise about their relationship. Now, the real problem she had is whenever she met any guy or any men at workplace or anywhere else she just want that guy to pay attention to her and even she admit she had done some stupid thing to grab their attention which she shouldn't have done. She feels like attracted to every other guy and something like that. Though she is clear she don't want anybody in her life anymore atleast for a few more years and need space and freedom. She thinks she is virgin but can't really understand her feelings exactly.
    Can anybody tell me what advice should I give her for this so called problem she had.:(

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Fapstronaut

Virginal as hell, but I don't mind, girls are too much work.

3. Adrian Otto

Adrian Otto Fapstronaut

I think she just need some help as an mentally. But I can't really imagine what to advice her. I know her very well for a long time. Just want to see her happy in any way.

4. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

I would say that for the vast majority of men, in this day and age, that would equate with them taking their manhood back.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Meh... once the libido is under control... sex is just sex... to be used for recreation re-creation.:rolleyes:

6. Hi Adrian,
    I think you can better start a new thread with your question than using the thread of somebody else.

7. I prefer to keep my sexuality for the marriage.
    Why should I give the most valuable and vulnerable thing of myself to somebody I am not married with?

Sex is creating a spiritual and emotional bond. When the relationship should break up, that bond will be torn.
    And that pain, I would save myself from.