1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapse Music

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Zestria, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Zestria

Zestria Fapstronaut

If you relapse and need to do a reboot, do you listen to music? What kind of music do you listen to? No wrong answers. I found that I listen to easy going or spiritual music to try to recenter myself.

A favorite: Enigma - Return to Innocence

2. Tom Petty - I won't back down

3. I listen to Melodic Metal to get myself going and lift my spirits every day. I usually need something to inspire me. Not the screaming/growling stuff, but powerful and positive music with lyrics about overcoming and victory. Some of it is faith based, some of it isn't. This is my favorite.

4. Redman, NAV, Frank Sinatra, Immortal Technique, been listening to a lot of Jay-Z 4:44 lately, Biggie Smalls, Rick Ross, Micheal Jackson 'cause I miss him sometimes, Bobby Womack, A-ha, Hall and Oates, Buggles, Phil Collins, and Pink Floyd just to name a few...

5. Zestria

Zestria Fapstronaut

Nice overall spectrum there. A good one that relates to this subject from Pink Floyd would be "Shine on you Crazy Diamond".

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Yes, and also "Another Brick In the Wall" which relates to social conditioning if you want to give the song a deeper meaning. :emoji_thinking:

Quiver likes this.
  7. ParkPrince

ParkPrince Fapstronaut

I would prefer some relaxing music. And I have downloaded many songs to my HTC phone so I can listen to them wherever I go. Here I would like to share with you a very good website - FunForMobile, from which you can find a lot of wonderful music and many other #FreeMoviesOnline. Oh, they have an app for Android too, which means you can download contents to your Android device directly. Or you can go to their official website to download the music and other contents on your computer, and then transfer to your mobile. I usually do that with an HTC transfer tool. Well, if you are an iPhone user, sorry but there is not an app for iOS. So you have to do that using the official website and then sync to the iPhone with iTunes.

1510307031255021.jpg

Beingpure likes this.
  8. Lucky ones - Lecrae
    Tell the world - Lecrae
    Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson
    No longer slaves - Bethel Music
    Lord give me a sign - Dmx
    Hotel California - Eagles
    My life - NF
    Changes - 2 pac
    Love Yourz - J. Cole
    My Shot - Lin Manuel Miranda

9. [​IMG]

Phil Collins the Cheeseburger Walrus?

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  10. Jess Glynn - Don't Be So Hard on Yourself

Just listened to it... :emoji_frowning2::emoji_cry:

Protagonist likes this.
  11. Peanut butter and JAAAAAAAmmmm

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  12. Green eggs and HAAAAAAAAMMMMM

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. God Forsaken ~ Demon Hunter
    Oh Lord ~ NF
    Let Em Have It ~ Canon

To name a couple

14. Here's another song that I've been listening to lately. The chorus is so good to listen to when you've relapsed or when life is tough.

Beingpure likes this.
  15. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

16. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

17. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal

Don't think this needs any further explanation.

KS1994 likes this.
  18. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

If you have spotify, there's several curated playlists on there give you that positive vide. I personally love anything Chillhop music puts out.
    my personal fav

vibemaker likes this.

19. What do you want with a loser like me?
    'Cause I'm so confused
    Look at any other man and you'll see
    That I was born to lose
    This ain't reality
    I'm just a loser with the blues