1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 13 here!
    The urges to mo are getting stronger but, overall I'm feeling great.
    (it may sound funny but I actually enjoy those 'sexual thoughts')
    Good luck to everyone who read this

DerNeuMann likes this.
  2. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Be careful not to spike your limbic system into activity! You can't stop having sexual thoughts, but you can stop playing with them(mental masturbation) - stop giving energy to the thoughts, don't let them "inspire you" to think further, just accept that you have them and let them drift by. The troll is sleeping, you don't want to wake him!

You can do this, two weeks tomorrow

Redlion70 and DerNeuMann like this.
  3. underway

underway Fapstronaut

1/7. To avoid P and not to care much about M in the first part of reboot seems to be a good way to focus on the real enemy. I´m much calmer than usually and honestly, I don´t even feel like M-ing. It definitely helps to overcome all the usual reasons to give up on the process and go straight back to PA, e.g. "my sexual drive is too strong", "celibacy isn´t good for my body" or whatever bulshit my brain can come up with. They just don´t apply here and I know it is not M what I miss. I miss P because I am an addict.

4. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

2/30 no PMO

DerNeuMann likes this.
  5. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

This is the first day in 2 weeks that I feel some urges. Luckily I am really busy today and tomorrow so there is definitely no change to PMO.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  6. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Great post! When I was at day 10, I found something that really helped in addition to keeping very busy. Sometimes you're busy but the urge pops up anyway. I would just say to myself, "Get it off your mind. Think about something else." I would say it out loud if no one was around. It really helped. Nothing works 100% so develop a whole set of defenses including walking into a different room or outside. Start doing some chore that helps you get your mind somewhere else, like raking leaves, vacuuming (Hoovering), making a nice snack, and so forth.

TC10 likes this.
  7. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Sometimes you have to be rational and just think ‘screw off’ and be tough to yourself.

Enough is enough.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    DerNeuMann likes this.
  8. Total control

Total control Fapstronaut

Into it i had managed 7 days my last streak and now i think of going for 14 days challange. Day 0/14

9. SQTO81

SQTO81 Fapstronaut

10. Redlion70

Redlion70 Fapstronaut

Hi all, I got through the weekend and a day off from work without relapsing. What has helped was getting my ass to bed with my wife with no smart devices in the room and on my day off just getting out of my house and doing things. I'm beginning to believe the mantra of "to erase bad habits, create good habits" onward and upward

TC10, Thuki, TanglePie and 1 other person like this.
  11. CallMeNathan

CallMeNathan Fapstronaut

Tough day. Almost gave in to an urge, but I didn't do it, this is a bit scary.

3/5

underway likes this.
  12. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Hell yeah. Let's get to 30 days together!

That's the way to do it! Exactly, that is just how the brain works. We want lasting change, so we gotta find some new things to do!

Good job! It's scary to have strong urges. But living life as a pmo slave, that is way more scary! You've got guts. You can make it through the urges!

13. CallMeNathan

CallMeNathan Fapstronaut

How did this even happen, it happened in like 1 minute. I am genuinely thinking of quitting internet for a certain amount of time no matter of how painful that may be.

0/1

DerNeuMann likes this.
  14. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

That's winning thinking. That might be what it takes.

Single Palm Change likes this.
  15. StayMotivated2017

StayMotivated2017 Fapstronaut

Day 3. The current goal is 90 because I keep relapsing between 30-60. Feeling a little better today.

underway and DerNeuMann like this.
  16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Awesome!

17. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 14 is officially here :p
    I just woke up (super horny) but I'm feeling great!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  18. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

11/14.

Had a sexual dream tonight. Not a wet dream, but it felt so real. A new part of the process has started.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  19. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Doesn't feel like it but 5 days already! Already higher than my highest streak! 2 more days to go! @DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann likes this.
  20. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

THE URGES ARE GOING SO HARD ON ME, FUCK!
    I just found myself on 4chan and I closed it immediately

DerNeuMann likes this.