1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Welcome! Good goal. Please take the time to read the whole thread because it has tons of info and inspiration to help you win at this!

impin09 likes this.
  2. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

I failed. How could I be so stupid?

I need to change something, because I’m making the same mistakes over and over. The first 10 days I have flatline, so I amble to handle the first week. But after the first week, it goes wrong.

The thing is, I have found a way to bypass the filter on my phone. And when I delete Instagram, it’s so easy to install it again when I feel urges.

Reducing my phone time is the first thing I’m gonna do, but I need more.

New goal: 14 days.

3. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Good tips. I am gonna stay away from my phone the next days. Because that’s where it all starts when a unwanted thought pops up in my mind.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  4. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

It will amaze you how much freedom and positivity you will have by putting away your phone.

impin09 and TC10 like this.
  5. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Going through the process of Installing Instagram again takes more than a few seconds. In the meantime there must be some "good thoughts" coming up. You can train yourself to catch on to those good thoughts and abort your decision.

The problem really comes with giving in to the cravings, somewhere along the line, you cross the point of no return - you know it when you do it....!! then you let your limbic system loose and then its automatic from there

underway, TC10 and DerNeuMann like this.
  6. Total control

Total control Fapstronaut

I think i should star counting from the next day as it was a hard day for me and i relapsed so 0/ 14 days

DerNeuMann likes this.
  7. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Ok, it wasn't even first base level, just pecks doing that smoke thing we did first time (actually second too) (did use a little tongue once though). Man, I still feel literally high since then... ah, l'amour.

8. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

9. my highest i reached is 14 so i'mma go for 20 first

TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  10. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Great! Be sure you read the whole thread. Welcome. We'll look forward to reading your updates. Be sure to help and encourage guys on the thread. We like to be a community here. It's not just about the challenge but supporting each other as well.

underway likes this.
  11. ameliorate

ameliorate Fapstronaut

12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Wow! Two ten day periods down and only one to go. When you hit that goal, we'll expect an update!

underway, ameliorate and TanglePie like this.
  13. StayMotivated2017

StayMotivated2017 Fapstronaut

Day 4. Let's keep this going!

impin09, underway and DerNeuMann like this.
  14. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Alright! Be ready with escape plans from urges and keep yourself busy!

impin09 and underway like this.
  15. underway

underway Fapstronaut

3 weeks! That´s awesome, brother!

16. underway

underway Fapstronaut

Welcome!

Deth, DerNeuMann and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Welcome, new guys! Day 23 for me. After a few gloomy days I seem to be lightening up again. Renewed energy, it feels great.

I seem to have come to a point, where a small period of depression is not the end of the world. I know it will pass in a matter of days, so I don't stress about it or think apocalyptically anymore. This feels great, but it took a lot of failing and grieving to get here.

So guys, if you feel a bit down or have no energy, don't stress about it - it will pass! Trust me.

Deth, DerNeuMann, impin09 and 2 others like this.
  18. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

4/30 no PMO and after a rocky night I feel tired but strong to get through the day. Busy with work and martial arts later so should sleep like a baby when my head hits my pillow tonight

19. underway

underway Fapstronaut

That´s some good news, man! I´m happy for you. I have yet to find my way through these feelings.

20. underway

underway Fapstronaut

3/7. I´ve realized I use P when I feel aimless. It starts with me taking my books out of the shelves, maybe trying some TV channels and watching YT videos. None of that gives me any peace or satisfaction. And then comes P, the unbeatable favourite, which brings the sweet oblivion for hours. But I´m determined to quit it forever, never turn that way again, as I know the price is too high. So I need some other rules. I am going to invent them along the way. The first two of them: 1) Finish every book you´ve started to read before moving to another 2) No TV before 8 p.m.
    I know I need to find some meaning. Without it I´m a tiny boat in the middle of a shit storm of my own making.

TanglePie, TC10 and DerNeuMann like this.