1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NOFAP, Final exams, Christmas party!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SorryWontSayIt, Dec 5, 2017.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi!

I just have to tell you all the I failed long time ago for diffrent reason with this nofap project. Even tho, I really want to give it an other try, because I still want to become a better person!

The only problem is, is that I am very unsure about when I should start. I am about to have my final exam in 9 days, and I am afraid I will be really unfocused if I start my nofap journy. There are a few hot girls I will admit in my class, and I am afraid I will get too horny to focus on my exam as stupid as that sounds. As you may understand, one of the reasons why I want to start again on nofap - is because I feel I objectify women too much.

Have anyone experienced or done nofap during a time with exams/finals? (And was you in the early stage of nofap or later stage?)

-And if you felt extremly horny during the exam, do you have any suggestions on what to do? Because I will be stuck in a room for six hours with a lot of people.

An other reason why I am doing this, is because I suffer a lot from social anxiety. I am really hoping nofap can help me, if not "fix me". I really want to succeed on this journy atleast until one christmas part. I was invited last week by a friend to a christmas party where I girl I like is going to be. I really hope nofap can help me talk to her. So the earlier I start, the better I guess. It will also help me talk to more people in general, something that would be great!

I know some of my reason may sound stupid to some of you. Still the reason would help my self confidence a lot if I am able to do it!

Thank you for all support and answers!

Edit:

I am also super afraid that I start "too early" since I am afraid I will break and lose my streak rigth before the chirsmas party. I guess the longer I go the more difficult it will be? So maybe I should wait so it is less time to do nofap upfront? What you guys think. thanks!

(I am also using a medicine that I will need to use two more weeks, that sometimes may make me extra horney...

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. Don't lose focus. Gain it. Start now and become focus itself. Good luck friend.

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  3. Depends on you.

I currently have exams going on and I'm on nofap. I will admit the truth and say that I wasn't able to give my 100% to the exam.

But then I don't think I would have done any better if I had sat around fapping during exams :p

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  4. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Thanks to both! :)

I will give it a try and not be too hard on myself if I fail druing the time I am getting ready for exam! I will try to stay away, and if it gets to crazy too close to the exam, I may relaps so I don't stress too much during my exam.

If I feel fine, I will keep going! At least I will get a few days without pmo, which will atleast save me some time during the preperation to the exam! :)

5. I always waste damn time during exams.

"So, the line integral of this function will help find the solution given charge density of.....damn that girl has nice hair, and how can she see her test with those huge-"

5 mins later, stuck on the same problem. Best solution I have is to practice reverting your attention. You can't avoid it conpletely.

6. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

Start now
    Your experience may vary but as soon as the teacher hands over the exam paper, the only thing i focus on is the piece of paper in front of me

All distraction gets ignored

I was in a similar situation where i had my mid term exams while on nofap and one day i got horny and decided to Jack off. Big fucking mistake

I fucked up my physics exam and felt like shit for the whole week

If i had abstained, I'm pretty sure i would have aced that exam

Start right now and focus on your studies