1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Lol. Take it slow and enjoy the journey, my friend.

PasterofMuppets likes this.
  2. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 18 here and, it's only getting harder!
    I'm that kind of idiot who will open Instagram while having extreme urges

TC10 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. girl2017

girl2017 Fapstronaut

Would be happy to join this challenge. I have gone up to a month without relapsing so currently doing a 30 day challenge and thanks for keeping in mind that girls are struggling too!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    TC10, underway and DerNeuMann like this.
  4. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Glad to have you. Please note that sometimes I specifically refer to men in a post because of specific needs that men have regarding their reasons for pmo. Please don't be offended by those posts.

5. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Ounce of Prevention Challenge for Today

Okay, everyone. Sundays have often been a day of counter resets around here, but not today! That's because as soon as you read this, you're going to put away your computer and phone. You're going to put them away someplace that they are difficult to get to, like your car trunk, your apartment storage locker, and so forth.

Don't be tempted to search for ANYTHING. Don't even look up a friend on FB. Okay, you have your mission. Report back tomorrow! Cheers!

By the way, I would like ot remind you that tech free weekends would be nice! Prevention is always easier than escape. Own up to the responsibility to protect yourself. Don't take any chances. Don't procrastinate on this one thing that could help.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    TC10 and TanglePie like this.
  6. Total control

Total control Fapstronaut

Day 1 after a long time i am able to control my urges even for a day looking forward to complete my target of a PMO free new year.

TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  7. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

8. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

4/14.

Really good day, that’s all I can say about it. There’s only one thing I hate about it; I was with friends tonight, and there was a girl I like and when we went home I said bye but now I keep telling myself that I should have brought her home, or at least I should have asked.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  9. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

There will come a time when you will. You'll feel very confident because you'll be more confident in your own strength. :)

10. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Holy crap, 10 days already! I think I've reached whatever the good version of the point of no return is. I'm feeling less and less urges, and trying to work on my confidence so I can pursue a real relationship with a real human being.
    10/14

DerNeuMann likes this.
  11. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

You can do this! I know it's hard, but just always remember the reason you quit, and all the amazing benefits that come with being free. The confidence, the productivity, everything! You can do this, just hold onto your hope.

Total control and DerNeuMann like this.
  12. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Good, good. That's the key, realizing when you're about to relapse and stopping it before it happens. Great progress :)

DerNeuMann likes this.
  13. WillSquirrel

WillSquirrel Fapstronaut

You can do it. Just think about how much happyer you will be when it's all over.

14. WillSquirrel

WillSquirrel Fapstronaut

Day 10 no PM. Day 5 no PMO

underway and DerNeuMann like this.
  15. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Almost done with day 6 no pmo of any kind, no edging. I have been taking cold showers if I need to, meditating, staying busy. Tonight I did something different I was really horny, and was laying in bed erect, I got up turned on my lights, and planked for 2 minutes, and did 10 push ups, erection gone! I may have to do it again tho before I can get to sleep.

16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

GREAT ADVICE!

17. Love the idea, success is the sum of small efforts . I want to join too :)

currently im in my day 0.

DerNeuMann and underway like this.
  18. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

A kind of funny success from last night. So I've always been the kind of guy who has terrible stage fright. Doing anything in front of people has always scared the shit out of me. Last night (day 5 of m current streak) I went to a bar with some friends (some male some female) and it was kareoke night. And some of my friends started singing some songs. And eventually one of the girls asked if I would sing one with her, my first thought was "hell no!" But I think because of my new found confidence from NoFap I agreed, and it was actually fun! I don't know why I've ever been scared to do kareoke before, it's not like anyone cares how well you can sing. The craziest thing was I had only had like 3 drinks, while there have been times when I've been probably 8-10 drinks deep, and still wouldn't have done what I did last night. I am feeling amazing about this, as trivial as it may seem.

19. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

0/30 I realised my mistake, my trigger and will try harder this time. Peeking is bad

underway likes this.
  20. underway

underway Fapstronaut

7/7. I spent one week without any P. But I felt it was too easy. And I realized there was a moral aspect of the problem, too. Are you really faithful to your partner when thinking of someone else during M? I don´t feel like like I am. And I am able to control only my behavior, not my fantasies. Even some flashbacks to P crept back into my mind. So I´m going to reset my counter and start probably a more difficult challenge of 30 days without PM. Looking forward to it.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Thuki and Deleted Account like this.