Lord forgive me... I Relapsed...

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Marcos DLC

Marcos DLC Fapstronaut

I've been weak. Relapsed today and yesterday. Lord, please forgive me and give me strength to reboot and end this consistent sin. Brothers and sisters, please pray for me. I need help and advice.

Deleted Account and FxAmijElleJr like this.
  2. fedupist

fedupist Fapstronaut

Stand up brother. Don´t stay there where you are now. He loves you still and he is still willing to help you. He is faithful to you even if you were not. Beleave that he is like the bible exposes him. He loves you, died for you and decide to lead you while you are living on this filthy earth. He knows how it is to be under such pressure and thats the reason he is not forsaking you. Beleave that Brother thats the truth!

Get up and take youre weapons and armor and go back into the battle. Fight with all your might against sin and when necessary run away from it ;)

I pray for you!

3. ProdigalSon74

ProdigalSon74 Fapstronaut

I feel you bro. I relapsed this past week too and it was horrible; but the most important thing you can do now is repent and keep going. The worst thing about sin that the devil uses against you is the guilt you bare. Don't let it eat you alive, keep going and don't worry because God hates your sin; but he will never hate you.

Deleted Account and The Wrestler like this.