1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Every time you see a beautiful woman, on the internet or in real life, think of that as a reason not to relapse. Think about how beautiful she is. Man, she's gorgeuous. Now, think if you want to spit on her and her gift or not. Think about how every time you see nude pictures, every time you masturbate and think about her, or any girl, even a totally made up one, you are killing and violating her, this whole world's and your beauty.

TanglePie and TC10 like this.
  2. PasterofMuppets

Well, it seems I have gotten to 21. My next goal is 31, because it's a rather pretty number, there's a cool game of cards based on it and it's the longest a month can be. Let's rock these 10 days.

3. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Well said.

4. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

I have been struggling the last days. I almost bypassed my filter to watch PMO this morning, but that costs around 20 minutes and in that time I realized that it’s not worth it. I don’t see it as a victory, because I know I would’ve done it if I had the time.

I just don’t want to relapsw, because the days after my relapse I’m socially awkward. Maybe that’s just a placebo effect, but still, that’s one of the things I hate the most about relapsing.

5. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Yes. It's called flatlining. It will pass. Good job.

6. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Men, I regret that I must take time away from this thread for a few days as I need to spend time with my every day family. :)
    While I'm gone, please take care of each other. Love and encourage each other. Make my eyes wide with amazement at your streaks when I get back after Christmas. It's such a privilege to know you all. Please don't let any fall through the cracks.

TC10, TanglePie and Deth like this.
  7. Mynewme

Mynewme Fapstronaut

Never mind, friend. Don´t be too harsh on yourself. The world is not coming apart because of it. You´ll start again. You were clean for 24 days.

8. Mynewme

Mynewme Fapstronaut

2/3. A pretty good Saturday. I´m going to repeat it tomorrow.

Deleted Account and TanglePie like this.
  9. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

10. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

So, I just relapsed after freaking 24 days..
    I'm not going to tell you guys how bad/good it was for me but, it did help me to set up my mind about a couple of things.
    Anyway, life is beautiful and tomorrow it's a new day with new opportunities
    good luck to everyone who reads this, I'm proud of you all :)

11. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

5/7.

Today wasn’t good. I didn’t edge but I searched for P. Didn’t succeed in that, but still... Need to get back on track!

12. Phils_gunna_win

Phils_gunna_win Fapstronaut

I have done 36 day and relapsed twice this week. I would like to start this challenge and challenge myself to 21 days. Am I doing this right ?

DerNeuMann, Mynewme and TC10 like this.
  13. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Yeah sure. Welcome! This thread is full of good tips and motivational stuff so I’d recommend to read th whole thread.

DerNeuMann and Mynewme like this.
  14. PasterofMuppets

Yesterday night I had a dream about relapsing, and turns out I seem to have actually ejaculated during the night. Kind of a shitty wet dream, lol. Also my balls seem to be sore. Well, let's just keep going, I guess.

DerNeuMann and Mynewme like this.
  15. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

16. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

16 days, feeling pretty good!

17. couldnt get past day 1 this whole time but here i am :) after a week i got to day 2 finally. and i do have to say i enjoy much more what im doing and i am a lot more happy in general.

DerNeuMann and Deth like this.
  18. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

6/30. Felt urges this morning. I let them pass and got on with my day.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  19. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Back at square one...

I need to get serious. For real. This has already gone way too far. I lost the control of my own body. I thought I’d made progress, but the last weeks I got stuck. What can I do more? Suggestions?

DerNeuMann likes this.
  20. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

Stay busy, get a hobby, get rid of social media. And constantly be vigilant. I had 33 days but let my guard down and slipped. Always here for ya bro

DerNeuMann and TC10 like this.