1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how do I repair my member?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jfats100, Sep 21, 2014.

1. jfats100

jfats100 Fapstronaut

Does anyone know of some cream/lotions to use on my member to help restore the skin? After so many years of fapping, the skin is damaged and looks kinda banged up. Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. IGY

IGY Guest

I don't know of any but it sounds as if you have been doing prone masturbation which can be very harmful over a period of time.

3. falk

falk Fapstronaut

You can use Vitamin E cream which helps soften and repair scar tissue and will help your skin repair.

4. PhdPunk

PhdPunk Fapstronaut

Why don't you see a urologist or a general practitioner at least? This doesn't seem like the sort of thing you should solve online.

5. thepersonathome

thepersonathome Fapstronaut

I am really not sure but maybe aloe will help cause I know it is good for acne scars. You definitely have to check google for that though or a doctor.

6. jfats100

jfats100 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the replies guys.

I'm not sure it's bad enough to see a doctor. I was curious if anyone's used something over the counter before.

My skin responds to aloe very well, especially my face. I might try that since aloe is pretty harmless.

7. vlaw

vlaw Banned

Try using some organic coconut oil.

8. perusan

perusan Fapstronaut

Leave it alone. Don't bother with creams or lotions or gels. If you are under 50 your body has more than enough resources to repair what has been done to it. I talk from experience.

Leave it alone and treat it with respect by quitting PMO.

Well done on 21 days!

9. jfats100

jfats100 Fapstronaut

Great to hear! I was hoping this was the case but was unsure. Patience...

Nice job on your 109 days too, perusan.