1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lemme tell you.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by nomorexcuses, Sep 22, 2017.

1. nomorexcuses

nomorexcuses New Fapstronaut

It's been about a month since i started. Ive been pmoing since high school. But ima let y'all know, I got some last night. And that means intercourse with a female. It has been 8 months since then. And i don't know if it's due to me stopping pmo. But I for sure know it was factor.

Im not gonna lie, she was throwing the kitty kat at me but how i finessed it. Its been awhile since I've done that. But i believe in this though. Its effed up how this world tells us masturbating is normal. But it really isn't.

Every time you pmo you lose a little bit of yourself in way. I'm still trying to recover and become the man i want to be. But this is one of my success stories, so for all of yall struggling. Y'all can do it. You just have to believe.

Write it down. Get a whiteboard. The last time you pmoed, and make sure to have it where you can see it. So you can train your brain ya feel me. Our brain is the most powerful thing in the world. And how we train it will make you where you want to be. I believe in that to the fullest. I still have a lot to go. Thanks for reading. Keep striving to be the best you!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks brother for letting us know and motivating, i wish to be in your place some day, congrats, you are doing very well, 129 days is huge.

3. Congrats man !! You're right !! We keep losing our life force each time we pmo!! Anyways for sharing!! Keep inspiring & keep going!! Goodluck!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Former_CD

Former_CD Fapstronaut

Not jacking off anymore is perhaps the best decision I have made in my life. When anyone says or writes that ALL men masturbate, I just smile. I know for a fact that it isn't true. I won't jack anymore, ever.

5. anje

anje Fapstronaut

Hope to get to whetr you are. Congratulations. Just day 19 for me but I am off it for good and for the future. Thanks for the motivation.

6. Congrats on your victories brother!

I had a very sad day yesterday, and had a super strong urge to fap, but I controlled myself.

I hope that very soon I will win this battle, and make an awesome post like you :)