1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap doesnt work? Still fucking insecure!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by solarstunss, Dec 21, 2017.

1. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

Yo, I had an ecnounter with a girl I Think is fucking Beautiful, my neighbour. we walked like 1 minute together the same way, couldnt say any fucking Word and was so self-concious. does nofap really work? It was my 6th day without nofap when I met her.

Im 24 years and cant fucking talk to a girl, i just said Hi, sounding really insecure...

2. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

well not really insecure, i sounded pretty Confident when I said Hi I would say, but still, didnt start a conversation and get to know her, like your supposed to have Confident for when u nofap

3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

4. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

A41:14A likes this.
  5. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

I relapsed after 18 Days of nofap, and now Im on day 7, maby thats why..

6. Six days is too short in my opinion. I have been working on myself for about 3 years now and I feel better and more confident than before. But you need to give it enough time. Remember that is not only about stopping PMO but about replacing it with something else. Give it more time.

Deleted Account and A41:14A like this.
  7. misterspock

misterspock Fapstronaut

Bro, you definitely need more than 6 days to see major changes. In my experience the changes really start to show after 14 days (without wet dreams).

Hang in there and keep pushing, you will be elevated.

8. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

- :
    thx bro, you wanna be nofapbudds? I reckon it could be useful to have a friend that is on the same mission, we can help eachother when we feeling down and such. Im on day 7 now in nofap, going for 95 Days. What are your goals?

9. misterspock

misterspock Fapstronaut

sure thing man. let's do it. I am aiming for 100days, I did 46 days not too long ago, my relapse was so bad and it has spurred me to push myself more. going for 100 days now.

10. W3sley

W3sley Fapstronaut

You need to give it more time man nofap isn’t gonna kill social anxiety in 6 days. I’m on day 20 and i can look at girls in the eyes and have good conversations now.

11. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

But why does nofap make me so fucking desperate after women? Its the only thing I can Think about!!!!

12. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

btw, well done man. 20 Days is impressive! But arent u desperate as hell after women? I am..

13. 6 days is nothing, that’s seriously a joke, do close to 90 days then you can talk, not being a jerk, Ive never hit 90 days or close, but seriously 6 is nothing and you’ll feel more closer to 90, also 90 is only the beginning for most, so keep that in mind

14. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Well said mate.. props to you!

15. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

I guess I have to be more patient

16. Yeah that’s what I’m realizing as well.. :/ hang in there brother

17. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

im good looking and tall and extremely fit, but I wish I had more confidence. Looks are nothing without charisma. But i will hang in there.

18. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Dude, if youre a Chad, you should be brave enough to chat up any female.

19. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

today I said fucking hi to a girl and stumbled on my legs and fell down, FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she didnt even reply, it was at the gym. I was exahusted though

20. solarstunss

solarstunss Fapstronaut

today I said fucking hi to a girl and stumbled on my legs and fell down, FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she didnt even reply, it was at the gym. I was exahusted though