1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who were you Kind to Today?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I Am that I Am, Dec 28, 2017.

1. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

mr-rogers-quote-640.jpg

Well who was it? Post one deliberated and highly intentional act of kindness in here daily. No challenge time frame. Random acts are welcome too I suppose. Preferable the act happens away from this forum but all acts here welcome too.

I will share my act later.

aeeb2a19c22fc88bf363eb2063d2b49e--fred-rogers-the-neighborhood.jpg

EyesToSeeEarsToHear and A41:14A like this.
  2. I Am that I Am

I gave @Flyhigh21 a virtual hug on his profile today after we discussed a MTFU poem.

EyesToSeeEarsToHear and A41:14A like this.
  3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

I lent my car to somebody who really needs it.. might not see it back for about a week.

4. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

5. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

This is quite an insightful thread idea man no lie.

I always have struggled with social gestures of kindness because frankly I am really out of step with the general sarcasm and extra wit that accompanies most people's conversations but I still have like zero shyness when dealing with people despite this so it is very doable for me to strive for a concrete act of kindness in real life per day.

I Am that I Am likes this.
  6. A little girl whose parents I clean for. She always wants to chat with me so much while I'm working. It can be a bit annoying, but I try to placate her as much as I can without neglecting my job.

7. I Am that I Am

Now that took courage.

A41:14A likes this.
  8. I Am that I Am

Cass what's the 'tar from if I am allowed to ask you without you biting me for it figuratively speaking?

9. Lol what? Why would I bite you for that? It's from Supernatural :)