1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. I relapsed so I will try again to reach my 4 day goal.
    Day 0/4

DerNeuMann likes this.
  2. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Okay! You can do it. The point of building streaks is to learn to get used to urges and learning to use that energy for living life. So go live life!

3. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

7/31 Happy New Year everybody

THJohnFTH and DerNeuMann like this.
  4. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 done! Feeling good, I'm glad to start the new year 2018 with NoFap.
    I wish you a happy new year guys and may your journey with NoFap continue.:)

TanglePie likes this.
  5. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

Day 1/10. My goals for 2018 are to complete the 21, 30, 60, 90 and 365 day challenge and have an overall of 365 days streak of no PM!!

TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  6. underway

underway Fapstronaut

0/7. What should I say? Tired of people, tired of being good - too easy to slip. I don´t want to be good anymore. I want to be strong.

7. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

You are strong. You have streaks. You know your triggers. We are all in this together

DerNeuMann likes this.
  8. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

8/31. A very relaxed New Years Eve. And making plans for today to keep busy. Heading out to watch football on TV soon. Not with anybody, I have very little in friends. But just to be out. Sure I will speak to somebody during the game. Then will be seeing my daughter.

It has been a very tough period Christmas and New Years and am surprised I have got through it unscathed. I will keep this momentum going and take every day as it comes.

TC10, DerNeuMann and underway like this.
  9. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

10. Johnny2018

Johnny2018 Fapstronaut

Great idea! I am in.

My goal is 40. This will get me through January with my 9 day streak.

Day 9/40.

11. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Happy New Year, guys! Please watch for my 90 day update tomorrow, God willing.

For all of you struggling with short streaks, don't. Focus on them and don't obsess over a relapse and don't fear a relapse. They're part of the recovery.

Focus on the streaks. EVERY STREAK IS A GOOD STREAK. Keep telling yourself this. I also recommend putting a colored dot on every streak day on a paper or phone calendar. At the end of every month, because you're here and working hard, you'll see how the streak days will outnumber relapse days! That's progress. Rejoice in it.

Please read my update tomorrow. It's going to be the most important post I've made since starting this thread. I'm going to tell what I've learned after 90 days and it may (or may not) alter your approach. Remember that I started this post for you guys but I've certainly learned tons from everyone's posts and I've not let that information sit idly on my mind. It will also be my last major update for a long time.

@Johnny2018 @TanglePie @underway @Deth @isaacreboot @TC10 @PasterofMuppets @Adam Grundy @Bagration1944 @Crunchy leaves @Total control @Single Palm Change @2525 @THJohnFTH @abouttime19 @Supersonic99 @AiLy @CleverUsername_Taken @Newlife793 @Murat

12. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

5 days.

Not much to mention. I am really tired, so I’ll go to bed early. I still have holiday, so the rest of the week is gonna be tricky, but maybe I’m gonna ask some friends to hang out. Being surrounded with people is so important.

underway, DerNeuMann and TanglePie like this.
  13. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Beginning my third attempt at seven days. Day one complete.

underway and DerNeuMann like this.
  14. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

See my post above about starting a streak calendar

underway likes this.
  15. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

16. WillSquirrel

WillSquirrel Fapstronaut

Day 32 no PM. Day 1 no O.

The wife and I have made a goal not to have any sex for 30 days. If we go 30 days we are going to have an ultimate date night. Over night baby sitter, movie and a Hotel.

Noelle, underway, TIMMY0110 and 2 others like this.
  17. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Day 6 almost to a week here so that feels good. Not a ton of energy because I went too hard last night. But feeling decent.

18. TIMMY0110

TIMMY0110 Fapstronaut

Hi everybody,

Happy new year.
    I just wanted to tell u guys that I completed 100 days. I enrolled to this challenge on day 50. So thanks for all the support.

I am happy that I completed the challenge. I will stop counting days from now. Nofap is no longer a challenge for me., It's a lifestyle.

Take care.good luck

19. Got to reset after New Years, unfortunately.

Day 0/10 as of now. Only up from here!

underway and DerNeuMann like this.
  20. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Great job!

Noelle and TIMMY0110 like this.