1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ANSWERS!?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Johns80, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Johns80

Johns80 Fapstronaut

He mainly got stress relief, which I can’t relate to because I’ve never used MO as a stress relief. To me O is with a partner only, anything sexual is reserved for a partner only. Stress relief in my mind looks like exercising, cleaning, yoga, etc.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Even though it is beyond your experience you may still be able to relate or empathise. If it helps take a look at some of the journals in the Women in Reboot section of these forums. Lots of the women there used masturbation as stress relief.

3. SpouseofPA

SpouseofPA Fapstronaut

my husband has terrible anxiety which i knew he had some but not to the extent that it was. and he used PMO as stress relief. it never says no. you get happy when you do that. and it doesn't take long.
    i think it is understandable that it was a stress reliever. not a good one, but i see how.

kropo82 likes this.
  4. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

This is a great point. With my ex his thought process was I admitted I have an addiction, i have stopped the pmo and that’s all the information I needed to have. When I tried to discuss it with him he would become furious and say the same. Why did I have to keep bringing it up? Talking about it made him feel bad he wanted to forget about it and wanted me to do the same. Him not talking about it did not make me forget about it at all. And him getting angry every time I brought it up did not stop me from bringing it up either.

Jennica and kropo82 like this.