1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

which members of nofap would you like to meet irl?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Wow, thanks. I'm really just a normal person. But I do like cheese cake and coffee. Used to have the best meetings with people in recovery at a dessert place called "Just Desserts".

We'd have a good time over coffee.

2. panzer

panzer New Fapstronaut

@Deadlihood when are we meeting up to fu- I mean hold han- I mean kill ourse- i mean play mario kart

Deadlihood likes this.
  3. I_can_and_I_will

I_can_and_I_will Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. Thanks everyone, and it was time to change to a Sean Bean avatar again. This time Ned Stark. Poor Bean, always dies in his acting roles. There will be some Boromir avatars again, I promise, just stay tuned :)

5. For me it's @Beamer hands down. I feel like he would just be so encouraging irl. I would leave the conversation being a better person.

I_can_and_I_will likes this.
  6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’d love to meet the flat-earthers on here, and take them on a few aeroplane journeys!

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

brace yourselves 12022018092019.jpg

8. Ernest goes to NASA! lol

9. Waiting for my name to be called on this thread....

[​IMG]

10. Too right mate, that would of been bloody brilliant! That absolutely gutted my childhood when he passed away, really wanted to see another 30 movies but I am chuffed for at least the handful I got.

11. todaysresolution

todaysresolution Fapstronaut

12. Yeah, there's probably some I've forgotten to mention. My list got longer as I wrote it since I started remembering people.

13. I_can_and_I_will likes this.
  14. Thanks. I became SnL for a while (short for Snakes 'n' Ladders). The avatar depicted the game Snakes and Ladders. I made the change after a very frustrating reset (p/sub with no masturbation if I remember correctly). It felt fine for two or three weeks, but I missed the irascible old owl, lol. :D

15. I remember that, it was super confusing. Haha I'm glad you're back to normal