1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Day 35/40

DerNeuMann and TanglePie like this.
  2. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 15! :p
    I'm already on the half way of beating my streak

Edit :
    I'm starting to really feel the urges to masturbate right now
    but I'm not letting it to break me down because I'm stronger than that.
    Good day everyone.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    DerNeuMann and TanglePie like this.
  3. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Struggled a bit yesterday but managed to resist. Day 4/7 done.

TanglePie likes this.
  4. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

8/8 and not really feeling a sense of achievement. Mind is going 1000 miles per hour with thoughts and feelings of my past and the issues I have.

Next target is 17.

TC10 and max9292 like this.
  5. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Good job man!

TanglePie likes this.
  6. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Awesome job! Keep up the good work. You may find yourself experiencing weird hormone fluctuations during this stage. You'll be happy one minute and ready to cry the next. Don't worry about this, it is a good reboot sign. You may also experience strong urges. They won't get worse after these. Just keep learning to get used to them. You will and 90 days will be here before you know it!

Doing well. See my notes to Leaveit right above this as it applies to you as well.

Very good work. I can hardly believe you're already up to 15. The urges you feel in the next two or three weeks might be insanely strong at times but if you made it this far, you can make it the rest. I'm pretty proud of you at this moment. You can do this and it will change you in good ways.
    btw, I really like your new avatar pic. ;-)

TanglePie and TC10 like this.
  7. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

8. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

It already started to change me, I feel like I'm a completely different person.
    Thank you, man. Seriously, I wouldn't be here if not you.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  9. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Interesting journal. Good work.

leo da king likes this.
  10. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

It's day 9/14!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  11. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

0/7

I’m such a fool. I didn’t MO, but I did watch some P. I’m gonna count this as a relapse. I am so so sick of it, I HATE it but still; I can’t resist it.

I’m feeling a bit hopeless. The last months I’ve improved, but lately I’ve had the idea that I’m not making progress anymore.

Besides this, I’m afraid that I’ll mess it up in a few days because I didn’t had a total reset this time, because I didn’t MO. It’s a few hours after my relapse, but I’m already thinking about PMO. Maybe I should totally relapse by MO’ing, but something is telling me that’s not a good idea.

I’m sorry guys...
    Nice. Be careful!

12. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

I just totally relapsed. With PMO. I hate this. I am sick of it. I am sick of myself too.

13. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

@TC10 i understand what you are feeling, i have not an answer to give you because I find in your situation too many times. what i can say you is, don't concetrate so much on the action you did, pmo, surely try to understand what you were feeling before pmo and induced you to pmo, but focus on the fact you want enjoy life, focus on the feelings you want , as love, friendship, and try to imagine that as realized. it can give you the strength for not relapsing in this phase. Moreover, it is useful for me, when i pmo to find a way to brak the cycle that takes to binge. for example, i go out for a walk when i am tempted, or i go to gym , i try to do something practical and pleasant. i go in the park and simply sit down on a bench until to the urge pass away

DerNeuMann and TC10 like this.
  14. This challenge seems like a great idea @DerNeuMann. Don't know why I didnt find it earlier but now that I have, I am in.

I already have a streak of 9 days, let's achieve 12.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  15. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Thanks @DerNeuMann yes whatever symptoms you told I faced and facing now also..More than that I want to releave from this addiction..you @Deth @Single Palm Change are my motivation factors..I am trying to reach your level...hope I ll reach..
    Day 33/45...

16. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Day 36/40. Some cravings over the last day, staying committed.

17. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 16.
    I woke up kinda tired, it feels like I didn't sleep at all last night, I hate this feeling.
    Update - I just got out of my bed and the tiredness was gone.
    Have an awesome day/night guys, stay strong.
    Update II - The urges to M are hitting me pretty hard
    but for me it only means that I'm alive.
    I stick to the quote "NO PAIN - NO GAIN"
    Update III - I started to feel that I'm more aware of the environment, it feels amazing

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  18. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut