1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Doing well, Rocky!

Rocky11234 likes this.
  2. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Okay so I totally messed up.

But I’m not gonna give up this fight. I’m feeling positive at the moment, I’m gonna quit all the self-pity and altough I may fail again, I’ll get out of this.

3. It is good that you feel positive because it means that you still want to do it, and you will make it!

4. Day 15/16 done.

There seems to be an automatic block in my mind for all the thoughts that use to get me aroused in the past.

I can handle the urge for PMO. I can face a girl without having sexual thoughts (even if I have them, they are gone the next moment). Also I had worked out for the past 5 weeks and I m looking pretty well (so the narcissist comes in too).

Things are going pretty well since nofap.

5. I am coming up on 100 days, and I feel that I must be sure not to take it for granted. In the past, I have had more than 2 years, but I eventually went back to PMO. Here to stay motivated, to make sure that I am making the contribution I am meant to be making in this life! I am clear that I am only available to be and do my best when I am sexually clean and sober. Talk to me!

Cheers,
    Nathaniel

6. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

2/8 and really REALLY disappointed with myself. I fall at the same hurdle every time. Simple. I need time away from my phone when alone. That is my downfall. Too easy to P Sub then check P and then edge and then M.

vxlccm and TC10 like this.
  7. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

8. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Okay... I had my slump, but I'm ready to try again. Day 3(?), and I WILL NOT give in tonight. Stay strong, everyone!

9. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

10. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

Day zero of two! Two days at a time.

11. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Day 46 :)

Today i am bit of better than yesterday. There is pain in neck today. Lot of hormonal change is happening i can feel that.

Waiting for the day when i will fully recover, have to have complete this nofap journey...

12. Day 2/6 today (I relapsed on Friday ugh)

DerNeuMann likes this.
  13. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

You can do this!

14. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

15. I realized now that my day counter have been counting from the wrong day. This should be day 6 of 10, not 8 of 10.

16. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Day 46 :)

A certain type of stress or we can say brain fog is there, i am not able to concentrate on things, i am not liking anything. :(

These are the situations when i used to do PM. I won't do it again, but i can feel it that i used to do this.

17. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

day 16/60
    The last weeks I discovered the power of meditative prayer or just meditation. it gives me a clearer sight of who i am and what my life is all about (for example not pm). another thing is that all your thoughts, feelings and urges come AND go if you just watch them, recognize them, and let them be - also true for pm urges!

18. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

19. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

day 51/60

A little more tired than usual. My body is stiff and aching. Time for some exercise! I am going for a good old walk, with relaxation and trying to free up the stiffened parts.
    I am having provoking dreams of sex, masturbation and arousal. I wish they would go away, but I guess it's a sign that I am rebooting. Maybe it's also a sign that there is something that I am ignoring, that I have to look into and work out? I would love to hear your opinions about this, fellas..

Great honesty! Keep going, you will make it!

You know your weakness and plan accordingly. Good job. These days are the most challenging, and finding the way through these hard days are the most beneficial learning experiences.
    Awesome! Meditation is a powerful habit. Keep it up, and you will see transformation and reboot faster.
    One day at a time, you can do this. It's good that you keep your goal realistic and easy to reach. More succes: better rebooting!