Can anyone help me remove post hypnotic suggestions?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Lpk797, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Lpk797

Lpk797 Fapstronaut

i have quite a few harmful post hypnotic suggestions and I need help removing them mostly related to sexuality, can anyone help? I could really use it

2. lightDarkness

lightDarkness Fapstronaut

What type of suggestions can you say something?

3. Lpk797

Lpk797 Fapstronaut

Like, requiring a certain person to be able to orgasm

4. Lpk797

Lpk797 Fapstronaut

Or needing to believe a certain thing to be heterosexual

5. Firstly, I'm sorry for whatever took you to the place that you ended up with that sort of stuff in your head. I'd seen it around but never felt the need to try it. (I'm sceptical that hypnosis wouldn't work on me).

The thing is, the brain is pretty plastic. It's designed to work and re-work in all manner of ways. It's sad that people have felt the need to do what was done to you, for fun, profit or whatever. I don't think it can ever be fully removed, but it can be worked around, disconnected and other pathways enhanced. I'm not sure of the technical details of how it might be done, but I know for a fact you're not the only person on here dealing with the issue.

I'm sorry of this hasn't given you exactly what you needed, or the hope that is can be done. I'm replying mostly to boost response by others.

Work hard, you've got this.

6. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

If you still believe that hypnosis has power over you why dont you google one that removes all previews hypnotic suggestions and triggers?

Alternatively you just need to keep going and it will slowly vanish over time.