1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think of prank videos?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 1, 2018.

1. I've been watching these prank vids on youtube for a while now, years. Jospehcostello, lahwf, nelk, vitaly, etc.

Idk, they seem funny to me to see real life reactions. There's other people I didn't mention that are funny. Some people think they're fake, I think some definitely are but not all.

Look at this one:

I actually deliver pizza right now, and if this happened to me idk what I would do. I would most likely bum rush them or start swinging. This is sketch asf, assuming it's not fake.

IronDog likes this.
  2. I only like pranks that are real and that are relatively harmless. It just makes me mad to see people being jerks to random people in public. It's one thing to prank your friends if you know they'll find it funny, but strangers might not take it well or might not be in the mood to be pranked, so I think it's kind of rude to do if it's something really intrusive.

Kenzi, u376, IronDog and 3 others like this.
  3. iRebootMyself

iRebootMyself Fapstronaut

Prank videos are mostly fake, poorly executed, poorly acted

4. do you think this vid was fake? I think this went too far, if i was in that situation i would have a heart attack

Kenzi likes this.
  5. I can't watch it right now. I'm watching a show with my man. I think a lot of prank videos are fake. I love lahwf though. His stuff doesn't seem fake, and its usually funny and not too intrusive. Although it is kind of cringy to watch sometimes.

6. ah i gotcha. yeah prank vids are very cringy though

Kenzi likes this.
  7. I personally hate pranks and so thankfully I haven't had anyone do anything to me at all. What really makes me bloody angry is when I see them throwing pies in folks faces or doing stupid shit to them in public for a reaction, I remember when pranks were simple like whoopiee cushions and air horns with friends. lol

Kenzi, Deleted Account and Millenial like this.
  8. They're usually pretty stupid not to mention dangerous. I've seen people pull pranks that made people fear for their lifes and or provoked violence. It would suck to have to hire a lawyer to keep out of jail because some dickhead had no talent and wanted more views for his weak ass Youtube channel. I do enjoy videos of the prankster getting his shit kicked in while yelling, " It's just a prank, It's just a prank!"

9. AutumnPeace

AutumnPeace Fapstronaut

Most of them are fake all of them are lame. However they are nice for elderly people who doesn't have much more to do other than sitting and watching tv most of their time. Simple fun and distraction from their sad lives for them.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018