TV Obsession/Addicition

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LimitlessPotential, Apr 6, 2018.

1. LimitlessPotential

LimitlessPotential Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstronauts,
    My name is LimitlessPotential and I seek advice from my fellow fapstronauts. I have this big TV addiction, that I am unable to decrease or get rid of. Once I start watching it, its like my mind is glued to the screen, and I am unable to think of anything else. It impacts a lot of other areas of my life such as social interaction, academics(have exams coming up), and more importantly leads back to PMO. I want to cure this addiction and seek assistance on what concrete actions should I take so that I can see results coming. I really want to improve, but currently, I am confused about what concrete actions should I take to see improvement because I say I will not watch TV at night, but still end up watching. I feel as if I am trying to escape high expectations that I have from myself and not being able to meet them, always failing. So, what concrete actions should I take such that I can see improvements. Any help is always appreciated!
    Thank you very much!
    LimitlessPotential

2. If you have a tv in your bedroom unplug and remove it...i also want to get rid of my tv in my living room or unplug it...but i have roommates.
    Get books and audiobooks and get outta the house as much as possible. If yoi have exams pack your stuff and hit the library

Tv is a tougher addiction than PMO for me.

3. LimitlessPotential

LimitlessPotential Fapstronaut

Thank you! I will follow your guys suggestions!
    LimitlessPotential